The Wolf Game 3

"Tangtang, it's going to be boring, can you come out, um~"

The young man spoke love words to the blushing young man through the quilt.

Bai Tang felt that his ears were about to burn, why did the male protagonist in this life love to play hooligans so much, and they only met for the second time~

Yu Hongbo pulled down the quilt, revealing the boy's eyes full of moisture, and looked at him wetly. He continued to pull the quilt down, and the tip of the boy's red nose was brought into view, and his shy look was very cute.

"I'm tired, I'm going to sleep~"

Bai Tang pulled the quilt back again, and a bulging bag appeared on the bed.

Yu Hongbo also knew that he was too sloppy. The young man didn't hate him, and he was even shy. Does it mean that he also has feelings for himself, at least not hatred.

"Then shall I go out first?"

The bag on the bed didn't move, Yu Hongbo knew that he couldn't call the shy boy out, so he packed up the tableware and left the room regretfully.

It's been a long time since he came to Japan, and he still has a lot of time with the boy.

The pointer was walking, and I don't know how long it took. The sky outside the house darkened, the moon was hidden in the clouds, and the interior was pitch black.

Suddenly, the TV on the wall flashed white light, and a line of red words appeared on it: Werewolf, please act.

Bai Tang found a knife in the drawer according to the prompt on the TV.

The bell of midnight struck suddenly, and the dull sound of "Dangdang" spread throughout the villa.

Bai Tang was startled, the bright moonlight hit the sharp knife through the transparent floor-to-ceiling window, and the cold light of the knife reflected Bai Tang's astonished face.

The game begins.

Want to go out?

He was a werewolf, but he didn't want to kill.

But the game has already begun.

The ancient clock on the first floor stopped telling the time, and the silent villa seemed to be empty, but there was a smell of death.

Bai Tang threw away the knife in his hand and decided to go out and have a look.

At least he has to confirm who the werewolves are. He wants to protect Yu Hongbo and not give other werewolves a chance to attack.

The boy didn't wear shoes, and Lolita's skirt was a little bulky. He tiptoed out of the room. There was a yellow light above the corridor. Although it was not as bright as an incandescent lamp, it was enough to see the surrounding environment clearly.

Oops, he forgot to ask Yu Hongbo where his room was.

Bai Tang pursed her lips, like a panicked child, not knowing what to do next.

No one came out of the room on the fourth floor. Only Bai Tang was standing in the corridor. It seemed that the other werewolves lived on the third floor.

The ground is covered with a heavy carpet, and walking on it will not make any noise, which is very suitable for going out in the middle of the night to do bad things.

Bai Tang looked down on the guardrail, and the lights on the third floor didn't come on either because they were broken or no one had turned them off. He carefully went down the stairs while observing the surrounding environment. As soon as he reached the entrance of the stairs on the third floor, in the darkness, a mournful female voice resounded through the villa.