End of Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou Arc

Bai Tang deceived everyone with one move, and Simmona was even unaware. She was very confident in the poisonous needle on her tail, Bai Tang would be injured if she died.

However, what she didn't know was that Bai Tang, who she hated, was hiding in the insect nest of the mother Zerg.

Bai Little Squirrel Tang is comfortable lying down. The worm's nest is not filled with green mucus like worms. Its structure is like a bee's nest with hexagonal holes. Bai Tang drills into it and hollows it out, not worrying that he will fall out of it and be found. . The Yuxi team organizes it, so stay tuned.

"Does Tangtang have any plans?" Seeing that Bai Tang was going to go deep into the enemy's camp, of course, the system must first grasp the thoughts of its host before it can cooperate.

"Let's go and have a look first."

The plot does not clearly explain how the male protagonist was injured and whereabouts unknown, but it is certain that he was brought back to the Zerg base camp by the Zerg. As long as he destroys the Zerg base camp in advance, the following plot will not happen.

"Qiu'er, what are bugs most afraid of?" Because he was afraid that Simmona outside would hear it, Bai Tang communicated with the system using her divine sense.

He used mental power to communicate before, but it felt different from the current communication of consciousness. He couldn't tell what it felt.

"Afraid of fire, there is no creature that is not afraid of fire." The system said.

Bai Tang thought for a while, what would catch fire the most, "Qiu Er, do you have gasoline?"

The system looked through the warehouse, don't say, there are really, it was collected in the end-of-the-world world, "There are some, there are twenty big oil drums, Tangtang, do you want to..."

"Well, let's set fire to it."

After Bai Tang's affirmation, the system was inexplicably excited. When watching the Other World Records, there was a kind of bug that was super delicious after being roasted. I wonder if the Zerg has this kind of bug.

The most dangerous place is the safest place. People in Border City definitely did not expect that the base camp of the Zerg is not outside the border, but underground in the West City.
Xicheng and neighboring cities are both cities next to the border city, but one is in the east and the other is in the south, and Xicheng is also a city in the east near the border.

Simona took the Zerg mother back to the Zerg's lair, a cave several hundred meters deep underground. Originally, Bai Tang planned to wait until Ximona walked away, and then poured gasoline on it and set it on fire. But after entering the Zerg's lair, he heard countless whines, the voices of human beings.

There are a lot of people locked up here.

The current Zerg mother is very old, and the number of insects produced is decreasing day by day. The new mother is not yet mature and cannot produce insects. The old mother can only rely on feeding humans to absorb nutrients to lay eggs.

This is also the reason why humans and Zerg never die. Zerg simply treat humans as food.

"If the fire is set now, those people will not be able to survive." The system roughly counted the number of people, "There are about 200 people here."

Bai Tang was stunned, and shrank inside the insect nest, trying not to be discovered by the insects.

Simmona put the worm nest in an open hole, and the immature mother needs a quiet environment to grow up. This gave Bai Tang convenience. When Simmona went out, Bai Tang immediately crawled out of the worm's nest.