Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 8

After a warm meal, Heshlet and Bai Tang took a walk in the yard.

The two didn't talk much, holding hands, the silver-white moonlight hit them, quiet and beautiful.

"Is Art going to the front line?" Bai Tang remembered the story of Heslett going to the front line in the plot, his life and death were unknown, and he was finally rescued by the heroine.

"Well, the time is still uncertain, but it was impossible to avoid it during the battle with the Zerg." Heshlet stopped.

Bai Tang paused, as if thinking about something, then raised her face and asked, "Can you take me there?"

In Bai Tang's view, Heslett is a sentinel with heavy responsibility. His duty is to defend the alliance. He can't ask the other party not to go to the battlefield, but at least he can follow him, right? !

"No." Heshlet retorted, "The front line is too dangerous, Tangtang is good, wait for me at home."

"I don't want it, I'm your guide, I can help you." Bai Tang said with a very serious face.

Heshlet looked at him for a long time, only to hear the boy continue, "If you don't take me, I'll run away secretly."

Anyway, he has experience in escaping, and with the help of the ball, no one can catch him.

After a long time, Heshlet sighed helplessly and rubbed the young man's soft fine hair, "Okay, I'll take you there. But don't run around, stay behind."

"Mmmm." Bai Tang smiled and dragged Heslett back to the manor.

After two days, the range of Zerg activities gradually became rampant, and many people were attacked by Zerg when they slept in the middle of the night. They entered the city through the underground, sneaked into the homes of civilians, and those who lived on the first floor suffered more losses. The strange thing is that even if the frontier city is underground, there are defense arrangements.
the Zerg have low IQs, it is impossible for them to be so lucky to completely avoid the underground installation. The only explanation is that there are women inside the defense station.

When the news came out, many people were shocked. Who is the wife and why should you help the Zerg?

Soon, they thought of Simona who betrayed humans and joined the Zerg camp. If there were humans to help the Zerg, it would not be surprising to be able to escape, but the question is, how did Simona know the defense arrangements, could it be...

Everyone's eyes turned to Heslett, who had a faint expression, and saw a well-behaved teenager sitting in front of him. At this moment, he was feeding the teenager dessert. When the boy was full, he pushed him away and threw the rest of the cake into his mouth.

Everyone: Big brother, can you have the reaction that a suspect should have~ Also let go of that boy and let me come!

"There is indeed a defense map missing from my study," Heslett admitted directly.

As soon as these words came out, everyone was in an uproar.

The director pressed him and asked, "Herslett, why are you admitting that you are a concubine?"

"I lost the defense map on purpose because it's fake." Heslett was not afraid and looked directly into the director's eyes.

The director used to be an excellent sentinel, but he retreated to the back line because he was injured. He has very rich experience in fighting the Zerg, so he was able to serve as the director of the defense station.

"What?" The director panicked for a moment, but quickly calmed down.

"Do you have any plans for Hershlet?" The director's eyes flashed a trace of unkindness, and when he raised his head again, it was the respectable director.