Ancient 6

The black eyes seemed to gather ice, and there was no warmth in his tone, "There are women who are like this, and how good the family style is, how can they afford the post of Shangshu."

In a word, the family was beaten into civilians.

"The emperor is kind, the emperor is kind, all the ministers and daughters don't know the good or the bad, and they don't speak up. Miss Bai, please forgive me, please forgive me..." The woman saw Jiang Ji ignored him, and took a few steps on her knees to hold Bai Chang's skirt.

"You, let go." Bai Chang pulled back his dress, and the place where it was pulled was already wrinkled.

She frowned, "It's no use begging me, this is the emperor's decision." She didn't ask for mercy, can she afford the damage to her carefully prepared dress?

Soon, the woman was pulled down.

The banquet resumed lively, as if nothing had happened just now.

"Tangtang, don't be sad, the male protagonist is just a soul with Hudson, but people will forget the past after reincarnation. He is not Hudson now." The system comforted.

Bai Tang blinked her eyes hard, blinked back the tears, and raised her spirits, "You are right, he is not my Hudson. I will try my best to complete the task~"

Bai Tang's pretending to be strong makes the system feel distressed. If it weren't for the male protagonist's halo, he would immediately go to the mall to buy a scarecrow for Jiang Yuwu's villain, damn it! ! !

In order to show his difference, Bai Chang danced a dance with a Western style like the original, twisting his waist, raising his feet, and turning around... His eyes were straight when he looked at the boys and buddies present.

Bai Chang was very satisfied with the stunned and amazed eyes of everyone, and she was proud of her heart and danced even harder.

The empress dowager sitting at the top was looking forward to it at first, but with the dancing of Bai Chang, her face slowly turned blue.

That emotional and dancing figure gradually overlapped with the shadow of the late emperor's favorite concubine in the Western Regions. The embarrassment and shame of those years... The queen mother threw the cup, "Enough."

Bai Chang stopped, looked at the Queen Mother in confusion, and said innocently: "The Queen Mother, yes, is it my dance?"
Which of the people present didn't know the debauchery of the late emperor back then, this prime minister's daughter is still dancing the Western Regions dance, does it mean that she doesn't want her life, or does she really think that the emperor gave her a head just now that she is really a superior person what? !

"The heroine is killing herself," the system said coolly.

"Wait a minute, He and Jiang Junwu will definitely stand up for her." Bai Tang's tone carried a jealousy that she didn't even notice, and stared at Jiang Junwu.

Jiang Jiwu didn't feel anything about Bai Chang, but he couldn't make his mother annoy the Bai family. In addition, Bai Tang's eyes were eager to "beg" him. It seemed that although Bai Chang was unreliable, the relationship between sister and brother was not bad.

"Empress mother calm down." Jiang Junwu personally gave Taihou a cup of tea.

Jiang Jiwu whispered a few words to the Queen Mother, and the Queen Mother's face was obviously much better, but her anger still persisted. The attendant announced loudly that the queen mother was unwell, and the flower viewing banquet let everyone play freely, and then left.

Although the empress dowager left, she spoke freely, and the emperor was still there, so she had no chance.

The plot of the banquet was over, and Bai Tang didn't want to stay here any longer, and he was upset when he saw it.

He stood up and walked around, but his ankles were crooked, and he poured over the fruit pastries on the table in front of him.

The people next to him couldn't avoid it, and they were also affected by some, soiling their dresses.

Why are the Bai family siblings all the same? This Bai family's family style is really not good.

It has been a long time since Bai Tang heard others point at him, and his feet still hurt. In addition to the things that blocked his heart tonight, his old attack still fell in love with others, and he was so wronged.
with thin calluses gently pinched his cheeks. Bai Tang was forced to relax his teeth, the teeth marks on his lower lip were clearly visible, and blood slowly oozing out.

"You..." Bai Tang wanted to speak tears first, and two lines of clear tears slid down, then remembered the frown between him and the heroine, and pushed him away angrily, "I, I don't want you to care." Then wiped it with her hands. Tears were shed, and a few dark stains appeared on the white face.

Jiang Jiwu felt extremely distressed. It was the first time he had seen Bai Tang, but his heart was implicated in every move of the other party.

"Wow……"

Jiang Jun didn't care about everyone's eyes, so Princess Da Heng picked up Bai Tang and walked to the inner palace.