Ancient 29

"Qiu'er, Qiu'er, save him quickly, save Ah Wu..." Bai Tang pleaded with Jiang Jiwu in his arms.

The system was stunned, completely unaware of what was going on. But the male protagonist can't die, the support point of the world is the male protagonist, if the child of destiny dies, the world is over.

It hurriedly treated the male protagonist... However, "Tangtang, I, I don't have enough energy." The system lowered his head in shame.

"Then what should I do, Awu, Awu, wuwu~~" Bai Tang cried while holding Jiang Juwu, who was in a coma and was still vomiting blood.

Ah Wu is going to die. Bai Tang cried miserably. Several times, I almost lost my temper. The system gritted its teeth and said, "There is another way."

At present, their energy is not enough. The method said by the system is to forcefully extract part of the Qi transport from the next world to save Jiang Juwu. As for the world whose Qi transport has been extracted in advance, the difficulty is increased. What is the difficulty? do not know.

Bai Tang doesn't care what the next world will experience, he just wants Jiang Yuwu to live.

After all, Jiang Junwu is a mortal body, can't bear too much, can't completely cure, the poison is gone, but if the conditioning is not good, it is estimated that he will end up with hemiplegia in the second half of his life.

"Tangtang, go to Butterfly Valley. The genius doctor in Butterfly Valley is the best person in the world." Since the male protagonist can't die, the system is no longer anxious.

"Okay." Bai Tang wiped the blood from Jiang Jiwu's face.

He got up, picked up the etiquette taught by the palace nanny, and instructed the lieutenant to arrange the border affairs before taking the troops back to Beijing. He summoned the dark guard who belonged to the emperor, and took the unconscious Jiang Junwu to the Butterfly Valley.

Bai Tang blamed himself more than once. Jiang Jie was not afraid that he would suddenly turn into a squirrel, so he never asked anyone to protect him, and he would also use the dark guard when he was with him.

If Ah Wu hadn't opened the Dark Guard, he would have been fine.

"DiDi, the current progress of the plot is 85%." The mechanical voice prompted.

"Tangtang, it was detected that the heroine is also in Butterfly Valley." The system looked at the entrance of Butterfly Valley in front and couldn't help but worry. In the hospital, the wounded and the sick live together, so the male and female protagonists will not show affection when they meet each other.

Ma Dan, if the male protagonist dares to apologize to Tang Tang, he will stab him to death. The system is staring gloomily at the unconscious male protagonist, you better get to know each other.

Butterfly Valley and Jiang Junwu's master are old friends, and the old friend's apprentice is in trouble, of course, Butterfly Valley will not die, so Bai Tang and his party easily moved to Butterfly Valley.

On this day, Bai Tang went to the medicine stove to boil medicine for Jiang Yingwu, and he seemed to hear an unusual sound on the Huajin alley.

"What are you doing, let me go." It was the voice of Leng Qingqiu, that is, the Shaogu master of the Divine Doctor Valley, one of the four male protagonists of the female protagonist.

"Let go? Didn't you run away again..." The man's voice was domineering, "Should I charge some interest?"

Then there are some voices that are not suitable for children. Bai Tang was no stranger to these voices. He stuck his head out of the flowerbed, and saw a man in a black suit grabbing Leng Qingqiu's chin, imprisoning him in his arms and kissing him. And Leng Qingqiu's actions also changed from resistance to submission.

"Qingqiu, I'll ask the owner of the valley to marry you, okay?" Xu Shi Leng Qingqiu's response satisfied the man in the suit. , snorted, nodded slightly invisibly.