Doomsday 4

"I still want~" The milky voice moistened by the porridge became softer and cute. Bai Yun just wanted to serve Bai Tang porridge, but saw Shao Licang pushing away the bowl and gently wiping Bai Tang's mouth with a tissue.

"Eat less often and eat later, or else your stomach will hurt again?" If Shao Licang's subordinates would be surprised, the cold-blooded and ruthless overbearing president actually has a tender side.

Only then did Bai Yun remember that Bai Tang's body was indeed not suitable for eating more at once. She remembered her plan, and said to Shao Licang with a calm expression, "I saved you, should you repay me?"

Shao Licang nodded and asked the usual words of a domineering president, "How much do you want?"

Just waiting for your words. Bai Yun gave himself a V in his heart, and said without changing his face: "I have two conditions, give me 10 million, and find a reliable hospital for my brother, and you will bear the medical expenses."

Shao Licang was calm, as if Baiyun couldn't get into his eyes at all, "Yes."

As soon as the voice fell, several people in black suits suddenly broke into the door and shouted to Shao Licang in unison, "Boss."

Bai Tang in his arms was frightened and shivered.

Shao Licang just pretended that Bai Tang's illness had flared up again, and coaxed in a low voice, "It doesn't hurt, it doesn't hurt~ Let's go to the doctor, okay?"

Bai Tang buried her head in Shao Licang's arms again, and replied inaudibly, "Okay."

Baiyun is very worried, why did Didi face outsiders?

Shao Licang, who turned his head, performed what is called a one-second face change, extremely cold, "Check who moved the hand last night."

Looking down at Bai Tang, he looked at Bai Tang again with an affectionate expression. He took the suit jacket handed over by his subordinates and wrapped the boy in his arms. After making sure that he would not be blown by the wind, he got up and went downstairs with Bai Tang in his arms. .

Baiyun, who had been the background board the whole time, quickly followed.

When they arrived at the hospital, the doctor wanted to examine Bai Tang's whole body, but Bai Tang refused to leave Shao Licang's arms. Shao Licang had said all his good things, and after coaxing and coaxing, he promised not to go away, and just watched, Bai Tang reluctantly agreed. .

"Boss, your injury should also be dealt with." A dark-skinned man stepped forward.

Shao Licang's injury was not treated overnight, and the wound was glued to the white shirt, and it had begun to inflame.

"Wait a minute, Tangtang will be scared if she doesn't see me." Shao Licang stared intently at the transparent window, where Bai Tang was inside.

"Young Master still has some time to come out. Boss, you should go to the doctor to treat the wound first." The man saw how much Shao Licang paid attention to Bai Tang, so he changed his name and called Young Master.

Shao Licang was still unmoved, "Just change the medicine here."

"Do you want to scare Tangtang?

Bai Yun, who was unwilling to only be the background board, said, "Tsk tsk, your wound is not small, Tangtang will be scared when she sees it. "

Anyway, the male protagonist should stay less close to their siblings in order to save their lives.

After Bai Tang's preliminary examination, he entered the further inner consultation room. After Bai Tang could not be seen, Shao Licang was finally persuaded by his subordinates. Reluctantly follow the doctor to take medicine.

Bai Tang's state is very wrong, even the system can see it.

Tangtang's eyes have never been so helpless and hopeless. After leaving Shao Licang's side, it seems that there is no desire to survive.

Although the treatment mode cannot be used, a test can still be done, and the results obtained are consistent with those obtained by the doctor.

"Depression." The doctor glanced at Bai Tang with pity, and wrote a conclusion on the medical order.

The author has something to say

Male lead: I eat my own vinegar

Tangtang: It will be better if A Cang hugs~