Flying like A Witch!/ Gopher is an Idiot!

Currently, you were standing outside with Maka and soul because she was Taking Lessons on how to fly from Kim and Jaqueline since she was still pretty new to the idea of flying like A Witch on Soul.

Kim: You see it's easy?

Maka: I Know that I Just have trouble resonating with Soul sometimes. He just doesn't Like to compliment me.

Soul: I do too.

Maka: Really? Try and say something nice about me.

Soul: Your Very Smart.

Maka: Everyone knows that.

Soul: Well, you said something Nice!

Y/n: Okay Soul calm down! Look you two need to learn how to work together more. I mean seriously you can now fly, give Maka a Black Blood dress, and even Use Armament and Observation Haki, with Potential for Conquerors Haki! To be Honest you two Make Great Partners, but you both Just need to get Along.

Maka: I Know.

Soul: Yeah, it's not Like I'm Commenting on Maka's Fat as Hell Ankles.

Maka: MAKA CHOP!

She then Threw A Copy of The Dictionary at him!

Maka: IT'S THE SOCKS!

Soul: 

Kim: They're Just not going to get Along aren't they?

Y/n: Eh, they do. It's Just they're seriously disagreeing right now.

Jaqueline: True.

Meanwhile...

Azad was sitting in his Lair with Him Looking at Noah as he began Looking over some things.

Azad: Noah?

Noah: Yes?

Azad: That Morality Manipulation Machine May Take a While and I need some time to Bide until I can get my Hands on A Certain Person.

Noah: Who?

Azad: You'll see. Can you Buy us some action. I want to test the Metal of that Maka Girl.

Noah: Yes, I-

Azad: But don't Kill. her.

Noah: Why?

Azad: She... She reminds me of my little sister in some ways.

Noah: Okay, If you say so. You do know that makes you soft right?

Azad: Don't test me.

Noah: Okay. Gopher?

Just then A Demonic Looking Human with Wings walked in as he kneeled in front of Noah.

Gopher: Yes, Noah?

Gopher (Noah's Most Loyal Follower/ He is an Insane Man who will literally beat up anyone and everyone who would ever insult Noah/ He has the power to create Wings on his Back and even Turn his Abdomen into an energy Cannon)

Noah: You remember Maka?

Gopher then gritted his teeth in anger.

Gopher: How could I forget?

Noah: Do not Kill her. Alright? Just pretty Much Test her Metal since she is Far stronger Now.

Gopher: Fine. Anything for you.

Noah: Good. Now Go.

Gopher: Right, Thank you.