The Baseball Game! (Part 1)

The Game was soon coming up to fill up the Vacant spot you asked the "Sure thing sisters" if they could help and they of course said yes!

On the day of the Baseball Game, The school had Shown up to see it and was now your Team vs the Opponent Team was A Bunch of Brutes known as the Jurassic who pretty Much Looked like they were ready to beat you all up.

Old Lady: Alright Then Team if we win I will take you all out for Takoyaki!

Team Jurassic: HELL YES!

Y/n: WAIT! Wait! Please Wait! Three of our Members had fallen out due to Illness! So can we Please Substitute them with Our School Owner, Her Maid, and A Star Academy Middle schooler? 

You then Pointed at Hahari, Mei, and Kurumi all in Baseball Uniforms.

Old Lady: Hmmmmmmmmm... Hmmmmmmmmmmmm............. Okay, Sure thing.

Y/n: OH THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Soon the Game then Began as Now you guys were up to Pitch of course Karane Was Pitching!

Karane: Get ready to get Jurass-Kicked!

Y/n: Oooh! Good One!

Karane then Quickly Striked out the first Pitcher.

Y/n: HELL YEAH! YOU'RE GETTING CUDDLES TONIGHT!

Karane: (Blushing) S-Shut up!! I-I'll take it but not because I love it or anything...

She struck out the next two Batters as then It was youres Team turn at Bat!

Score: 0-0

Karane was up at Bat, and The Pitcher threw A Ball at her!

Jurassic Pitcher: JURASSIC STRIKE!!

It moved so Fast that Karane couldn't even swing in time!

Karane: WHAT WAS THAT!?

Jurassic Pitcher: Your Jurass-Getting-Kicked!

Y/n: It's not as Good as you do.

Jurassic Pitcher:

It was now Iku's Turn at Bat!

Iku: Come on. Get in the Zone Iku. Your team relies on you for this.

Pitcher: JURASSIC STRIKE!!

They threw the same Ball but Iku hit it so Hard it was sent flying before any of them can get it, but Iku fell to the ground arms stinging with Pain!

Y/n: IKU!? ARE YOU OKAY!?

Iku: AAAAAAGH! Yes~!! My Arms are Wrapped up in Pain like They are stung all over By A Bullet ant~!! I Must have swung too Much beforehand~!!

Y/n: Alright we're Tagging her Out!

The rest of the round were pretty Much strike outs so the score was now 1-0.

Jurassic Batter: BRING IT ON!!!

Kurumi: Alright I can do this!! TAKE THIS!

She then threw A Powerful Curveball but the Batter hit A Huge swing and the Batter was able to get two Bases!

Kurimi:

Y/n: Sorry Everyone! She is Just Hungry! 

Kurumi: I WANT MOCHI NOW! I AM SO PISSED!

You then Began to feed her mochi from your own arm.

Y/n: Here you go, It's Okay.

The round ended up going terrible for you and the game was now Lopsided!

Score: 1-6

Shizuka was now up to Bat.

Y/n: Shizuka You don't have to.

Shizuka "I Must to as it is for My Noble Heritage."

Y/n: (Tearing up) You go girl.

Shizuka then got up to Bat and she actually managed to hit A Ball and she Began running but the Person with the Ball is Catching up quickly!

Y/n: NO! SHIZUKA-CHAN RUN! YOU HAVE TEENY TINY WEINER DOG LEGS!

Shizuka-chan then continued to run even faster but suddenly A Player from Team Jurassic Tripped her and they got her out!

Jurassic Player 1: HAHAHAHAHA! LOOK AT HER SHE'S PATHETIC!

Jurassic Player 2: SHE IS SUCH A TEENY TINY BABY!

Jurassic Player 3: LOOK AT HER! SHE'S CRYING! WANNA CRY LITTLE BABY!?

Jurassic Team: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Shizukas was now In curled up in A Ball silently crying as they Laughed at her Misery! But then...

Y/n: You Bastards...

Jurassic Team Leader: Excuse me?

Y/n: How dare you Laugh at her! She is My Precious Little Girl and... You Humilated her! You'll Pay!! You'll All Pay!! THAT'S MY BABY GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRL!!!!

You Then Suddenly Turned SSJ2, As All of the other girls were all displaying Super Saiyan-esc Like Aura's as they were pissed off Like you by what Transpired!

Y/n: You're going to Pay for that One, Jurassic's. We're going to destroy you.

It seems Like now that The Game Just got more serious than ever before!