Moon Bunny Family Day Gone Wrong!

You were now on A Family outing with your Little Moon Bunny Usagi and Your Littler Moon Bunny Chibiusa and you were expecting things to turn out well but... What else did you expect than what's Happening right now?

Usagi: CAN YOU STOP BOTHERING US!?

Chibiusa: HEY HE'S MY PAPA! YOU STOP BOTHERING US!

Usagi and Chibiusa were both Pulling on your arms trying to get your attention as It's clear Chibiusa gets that from her own Mother.

Usagi: HAVE YOU EVER HEARD TWO'S FUN AND THREE'S A FROWN!?

Chibiusa: THAT'S THREES A CROWD YOU IDIOT! HOW CAN YOU BE THAT STUPID!?

Usagi then began bursting into tears Like she usually does.

Usagi: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! But I hate Studying!!

You then Began Hugging Usagi and Patting her back.

Y/n: There, There Usagi it's Okay~

Usagi then Behind your back stuck her tongue at her own Daughter and Chibiusa Began to Play Sneaky Tactics.

Chibiusa: PAPA!

Chibiusa was on the ground holding A Scraped knee as you quickly helped her up!

Y/n: Baby!! Are you Okay!?

Chibiusa: No, Papa! I made A Booboo! Can... Can you Kiss it?

Y/n: Of course Baby!

You then Kissing her knee as she did the same thing to Usagi.

Usagi: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!? YOUR PLAYING SNEAKY!

Chibiusa: YOU DID THE SAME THING FIRST!

Usagi: WELL I GUESS THE APPLE PLOPPED HARD ON THE GROUND!

Chibiusa: YOU JUST INSILTED YOURSELF! YOUR SO STUPID!

Usagi: NO! YOU'RE STUPID!

Y/n: (Sigh)

A/n: Beginning-0:02

Usagi/Chibiusa: Eh?

Y/n: Would you two stop Bickering!? It's Possing me off! I Get it! You both want me! Well No Shit, I'm your Future Husband and your Daddy! But You can Share A Family day! Great Idea right? Hallelujah! Holy shit! Now I need some Tea!... Huh?

Both Of them then Grabbed you by your shirt and Began apologizing Profusely.

Usagi/Chibiusa: Honey/Papa We're so sorry! Please forgive us! We didn't mean to make you Mad!

Y/n: (Sigh) You two really are Mother and Daughter. Alright then I'll take you both out for the Biggest Sundae you will ever have!

Usagi: YAY~!

Chibiusa: Yeah, I'm Just shocked That Mama isn't A Blimp.

Usagi: Why you...!

Y/n: (Chuckles) Man, I Love you two so Much.