Battle against Blackhole!

Soon The Fake Andy had soon returned to A Secret Base in A Country known as Black Hole as A Man was waiting for his Arrival.

Clone Andy: Sir, I had Failed. They are far too strong.

Sturm (The Leader of Black Hole/ He is an Evil Darth Vader-esc Like Villian who wishes to rule all of Cosmoland and created Clone Andy to make all of the other countries fight each other/ His CO Ability is Meteor strike which does massive damage b...

Sturm (The Leader of Black Hole/ He is an Evil Darth Vader-esc Like Villian who wishes to rule all of Cosmoland and created Clone Andy to make all of the other countries fight each other/ His CO Ability is Meteor strike which does massive damage but takes forever to charge)

Sturm: You're Lack of Skill Disturbs me. You were Cloned from Orange Sun's Greatest Commander. At least you did not lead them back to Us.

Clone Andy: Uh...

Sturm: You did, didn't you?

Clone Andy: M-Maybe...

Sturm:

Just then You, Math, Andy, Max, and Sami had all shown up with all of your Orange Star forces onto the Black Hole Base as soon Sturm had revealed himself and he unleashed 100 Million Units surrounding you all!

Y/n: What the!?

Sturm: You Fools Had enough of ruining my Plans.

Y/n: Wait, Your the guy who had started this war?

Sturm: Correct, and once I fully charge my CO Power, I shall unleash A Meteor shower upon all of you which shall end your little army once and for all!

Sami: WAIT! You Cloned Andy and then blamed him for all of this!?

Sturm: Indeed I had.

Max: You Bastard!!

Sturm: You can't stop me! Your forces are Minuscule compared to mine!

But Just then reinforcements had arrived in the form of Blue Moon, Gold Comet, and Green Earth!

Sturm: Huh!? What is Happening!?

Math: Hey! Everyone is here!

Nell, Grit, Olaf, Kanbei, Sonja, Eagle, and Drake were all there as they all began to reinforce you!

Nell: Don't worry guys we're here to help!

Grit: We're united for this One.

Olaf: For Not Just Blue Moon but all of Cosmoland!

Kanbei: I shall not let them destroy anything else we care about!

Sonja: Exact;y!

Eagle: They Shall Pay!

Drake: Yep.

Y/n: Everyone attacks the Black Hole Base Before That man can charge his ability!!

Sturm: NOOOOOOO!

It was A Huge Battle, but Sturms' base and Clone Andy were eventually destroyed, and he was forced into A Retreat!

Sturm: DAMN YOU! I WILL BE BACK! I PROMISE!

He then Left with all of his Forces as thankfully our heroes had Won!

Later...

All of the Leaders had now Gathered around A Table to announce their peace.

Nell: So It's Agreed. We shall unit again once Black Hole returns.

Olaf: Agreed Conrad's.

Kanbei: For all of Cosmoland.

Eagle: Yes, For our Countries.

Soon you were about to Take your Leave with Math as everything was now Settled.

Math: Aren't you A Little worried if Black Hole will come back?

Y/n: Nope because with Friends like these, then I Know we can-

Math: Hey any Ladies who would like to get together with my best friend come over here! All Takers! He has A Harem!

And then Nell, Sami, and Sonja took up on that Offer.

Y/n: You knew?

Math: I Am technically your wing Man.

Y/n: Of course.