The Beauty Mimimi!

After that whole Mess in the damn Middlebelt, you had now returned home to spend some time with the girls and you decided to leave Skarpne with dumfer for now since you Just can't deal with her right now and Hopefully, she can learn how to behave by earth Standards.

Now you were exploring the Mall for A Source of New Dates as you smiled.

Y/n: Wow the Light that Just shines here is Just gorgeous! It's Just true Perfect! A True Beauty.

???: You want to witness True Beauty, Huh? Then Please witness me.

Y/n: Huh? You Are?

Mimimi: My Name is Mimimi Utukushitsugi, And please it's Okay to Gawk at my beauty. It's only natural.

Mimimi Utukushitsugi (She is A Girl who is Known for Her Incredible Beauty and Grace/ She has pretty much taken so much care of her beauty it's insane/ She also seeks A Beautiful Partner as well/ Had only Lost once in the category of Beauty and wa...

Mimimi Utukushitsugi (She is A Girl who is Known for Her Incredible Beauty and Grace/ She has pretty much taken so much care of her beauty it's insane/ She also seeks A Beautiful Partner as well/ Had only Lost once in the category of Beauty and wants to get some payback)

Y/n: (Thoughts) This girl is such A Narcissist!!

Mimimi then Began to inspect you as she smiled.

Mimimi: Yes, You do seem incredibly handsome.

Y/n: Woah, Wait, I-

Mimimi: You would make an amazing Boyfriend.

Y/n: Oh Thanks, I-

Mimimi: But you need work. Follow me.

Y/n: W-Wait, what!? Hold up!

Mimi then took you to A Store where she ended up Putting you in A White Suit with Red Contacts and even a Silver wig.

Mimimi: Now You are beautiful.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Okay Now I Look exactly like Nano and... Okay she's incredibly beautiful! I see what she Means! (Out of thoughts) This Must be expensive for you.

Mimimi: It's all perfectly fine Y/n-Kun, I know for A Fact beauty isn't Cheap. I make all of my own money to fund my endeavors.

Y/n: Oh Okay then.

Mimimi: Now come with me. I need to take you somewhere.

Y/n: Wait! Wait!

She then Dragged you off to A Bobba Tea store where she bought you both Bobba Tea.

Y/n: Bobba Tea?

Mimimi: Yes, The Little beans inside make you chew and help you gain A Smaller more Beautiful Face.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Hmph, Maybe that explains why Shizuka has such An Adorable Tiny face. SO CUTE~! (Out of thoughts) Well, I Guess It makes sense. You are the Most beautiful girl I met in A Long time.

Mimimi: There was one who beat me in beauty.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Huh? Who could that be?

Just then A Couple walked in and they were talking to each other.

Girlfriend: That's Just what I am saying. You don't take any special steps for me. I feel Like I'm not worth anything.

Boyfriend: I mean well... Look at those two! (Points at you two) Look at them! They Look Like A Couple of Morons, Right?

Y/n: Excuse me-

Mimimi: No Y/n I shall handle this. You should take that Back. I spent A lot on looking at those beautiful.

Girlfriend: God damn it Just apologize!

Boyfriend: Look I don't care. You Just look stupid.

Mimimi: And That's your very wrong Opinion.

Boyfriend: Oh Yeah?

He then began to try and Pour his Bobba tea on her but you got in the way and Took the Blow for her!

Guard: Hey!! Get back here! You can't do that!

Boyfriend: Oh Shit!

He then ran off as the Security Guard chased after him and Mimimi noticed your Clothes were ruined.

Mimimi: Y/n-San, You're clothes are ruined, and It was my Fault! I-

Y/n: No Mimimi It's Okay. Look I find you incredibly beautiful but you should never change anything about your Partner if you Love.

Mimimi: (Blushing) You Like me?

Y/n: Do you?

Mimimi: (Blushing) Yes, You are Incredibly beautiful on the outside and the Inside.

Y/n: Thank you.

You then ripped off the white suit revealing your Training Gi and you took the Wig and Contacts off, Just then the Boyfriend slipped on the Bobba tea he spilled but you caught him.

Y/n: Woah, Careful there.

Boyfriend: Y-You saved me?

Y/n: Of course I did.

Boyfriend: Wow, Thanks Man. I owe You an Apology.

Guard: Alright I Guess You're pure on the Inside or something so I'll let you go. Just stay out of trouble.

Boyfriend: Thank you too.

He then walks off with his girlfriend as you Turn to Mimimi.

Y/n: Hey Mimimi, I must admit something. I have A Harem.

Mimimi: That is Fine by me. What Number am I?

Y/n: I can't remember anymore but it's A Very High Number.

Mimimi: Then I have A High pedestal amongst your other Loved on. I shall accept.

Y/n: Great!

Soon...

You and Your newest girlfriend Mimimi were walking through the Mall holding hands when suddenly two of your girlfriends showed up.

Y/n: Hey Shizuka, Nano!

Nano: Hello Y/n-San.

Shizuka "Hello my white Knight!"

Y/n: You two here for the Natural beauty?

Nano: "Indeed. It is A Very significant dating spot."

Shizuka: "The Light Shones here Like The Sun off A Beautiful Amythest Crystal."

Y/n: Oh That Reminds Me Shizuka, Nano, this is My newest girlfriend-

Mimimi: Nano.

Nano: Mimimi.

Y/n: You two... Know each other?

Mimimi: She is the only person to ever beat me in A Beauty contest.

Y/n: HER!? SHE'S THE PERSON!?

Mimimi: Yes, and I challenge her to A Beauty Spotting Contest. The Loser leaves the Harem.

Y/n: Come on Nano You're not going to Accept right?

Later on the School Roof...

Nano was on the school roof with you, Mimimi, and some of the other girlfriends she was wearing A Cute white Dress and A White bow in her hair Making A Ponytail.

Y/n: Oh God she's actually doing it...!!