Maka Vs Gopher!

Maka was soon Continuing her Lessons on Flight control along with Kim and Jaqueline, as she turned Soul into his Scythe form and got prepared.

Maka: Okay are you ready?

Soul: Right, just try and not get your Fat-

Maka: You want me to do it again?

Soul: Fine. Just go.

They then began to Resonance Souls as Soul's Handle began to grow Shorter and Maka sat on top of him Like a Witch, as You and Kim smiled.

Y/n: Alright Kim are they doing good?

Kim: They're doing perfectly. Just keep your control Perfectly in your Resonance.

Wings then Began to sprout from Soul as they had become A Flying Pair much like A Witch and her Broom!

Y/n: That's pretty damn Awesome Maka! You too Soul!

Maka: Oh, Thank you, I-

???: Love Cannon!!

Y/n: MAKA DOOOOOODGE!!

You then Pushed her out of the way before she was hit by A Massive energy Blast and Gopher appeared!

Gopher: There you are you Bitch!!

Maka: Gopher!?

Soul: Oh Great! That Bastard is Alive!?

Gopher: You are correct Sir! You May have made Lord Noah Look bad, but You are going to Pay for that!

Maka: Soul?

Soul: Yeah?

Maka: Lets kick his Ass.

Y/n: Good Idea Maka. I'll Join in too. Kim! Jackie! Get some Help alright?

Kim: Right!

Jaqueline: Right!

Kim then got up on Jaqueline as they flew off to get Help from DWMA!

Gopher: JUST DIE!! LOVE CANNON!!

He then shot another Giant Energy Blast which Maka and soul Quickly dodged, as you then quickly Got behind Gopher and Grabbed him from behind!

Gopher: Huh!? What are you doing!?

Y/n: It's called A Full Nelson!

Gopher: Huh? Who is Nelson?

Y/n: MAKA NOW!

Maka: Right! Lets do this!

Soul: Right!

They both then began to Resonance as Maka coated Soul in Armament Haki and she smiled!

Maka/Soul: Black Majin Hunter!!

Gopher: NO! YOU SHALL NOT DIRESPECT LORD NOAH AGAIN! HAAAAAAAA! LOVE CANNON!!

He then shot out Another Massive Beam of energy which Began to counter Maka and Soul's Majin Hunter as soon You Pulled out the Master Shield and Stabbed him through the Back Hitting his Love Cannon!

Gopher: AGH! SON OF A BITCH!

Y/n: JUST GO DOWN!

Maka/Soul: TAKE THIS!

They both then slashed right through him as he was sliced into two, but suddenly he Put himself back together, as he took A Deep breath.

Gopher: You BASTARDS!

Y/n: What are you even doing here?

Gopher: NONE OF YOUR GOD DAMN BUSINESS! LORD NOAH JUST COMMANDED ME TO COME HERE! NOW GET BENT YOU NOAH HATERS! YOU CAN ALL KISS THE GRAYEST PARTS OF MY ASS!

He then flew off as you all were Just watching.

Soul: There are grayer parts of his Ass?

Maka: What is up with all of these former enemies showing up Lately? They Just keep showing up out of nowhere.

Y/n: I Know but we do know Azad is behind this.

Maka: Yeah, and I don't like the sound of it.

Y/n: Me too, Maka.