Gopher's Return! / Kid's Revenge!

Soon you were all walking through the Amazon Rainforest as You were leading the way, Kid was trying to keep his cool due to all of the Asymmetry, Liz was scared about all of the Huge Bugs, and Patty was as Obvious as ever.

Y/n: Alright everyone we need to find Moss.

Kid: Why?

Y/n: Moss points towards civilization.

Kid: W-Wha? NO IT DOES NOT!

Y/n: Who is leading here?

Kid: It should be me.

Y/n: ...... Look at that Tree over there.

Kid then Looked over at it and...

Kid: AAAAGH! THE VINES ARE SO ASSYMETRICAL! GOD!

Patty: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HE'S SUCH AN IDIOT!

Liz: You Know I can't Believe these people sometimes, Right Patty?

Patty: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Liz: Yeah, I Know right?

Y/n: Look we can Take A 5 Minute Break and Be careful of stuff.

Liz: What Kind of stuff?

Y/n: Let me see Leopards, Anteaters, Caiman, Giant River otters, Bullet Ants, Poisonous Plants- You Know what it's Probably better to List the things not to be scared of rather than that. Much shorter and quicker to the Point. I'll be heading off to see if I can find that city of Gold.

You then Began climbing A Tree to get to the top of the Canopy. Kid then sat down as he took A Deep breath.

Kid: (Sigh) You Know this was supposed to be an easy trip.

Liz: Is anything easy for us?

Kid: No.

Patty: Yeah, but that's what Makes this special because it makes us stronger!

Liz: That... Is True. Look Kid you need to put your chin Up because it could get worse.

Kid: How?

Just then Gopher began flying in while singing the ride of the Valkyries!

Kid: Oh, That's How...

Gopher: HEY! Where's L/n!? Lord Noah had sent me to kill him!

Kid: He's gone.

Gopher: Huh? Who are you?

Kid then took his mask off.

Gopher: YOU! I'LL KICK YOUR SHIT IN AGAIN YOU BASTARD! LOVE CANNON!!!

All Three of them then Dodged as Kid then grabbed Liz and Patty they then Began shooting at Gopher, which he quickly dodged by flying!

Gopher: YOU IDIOT! YOU CAN'T HURT ME! I AM TOO STRONG! IF I KICKED YOUR SHIT IN THEN I SHALL DO IT AGAIN! YOU DESERVE TO DIE! YOUR NOTHING TO HUMAN GARBAGE! YOU ARE A WASTE OF SPACE! YOU ARE NOTHING TO MEN LIKE LORD NOAH! YOU ARE-

Kid: THAT'S ENOUGH!

Gopher: Eh?

Kid: Shut up... Fucking Shut up... I Know I'm not as strong as my father, but... I will find my own strength, I will be strong, AND I WON'T TAKE ANYTHING FROM SHIT HEADS LIKE YOU AND NOAH!!!

Gopher: You... YOU BASTARD!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!

Kid: Liz? Patty? Prepared for New Ammo?

Liz: You Mean the-?

Kid: Yep.

Patty: Yay!!

Gopher: LOVE CANN-!!

Kid: I SAID SHUT UP!

Kid then Used his Observation Haki to Jump up into the air as he Jumped off A Bunch of Trees and he Put both Liz and Patty in front of Gopher's head and fired!

Gopher: Huh? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! PATHETIC! THAT DID NOTH- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! THERES SOMETHING IN MY BRAIN MOVING!!

Kid: Those are my Bullets! They were Beetles!

He then remembered that when you both walked into the forest Kid asked you to turn some living things into Bullets just in case, and you chose some Large Beetles without even asking him why.

Gopher: AAAAAAAAAAAAGH YOU BASTARD!!!

Kid then Kicked Him to the ground as he then Pointed Both Liz and Patty at his head again.

Gopher: Fine, Kill me then... I would Just be in Use of Lord Noah...

Kid: Oh, I'm sorry but I don't Kill the Injured.

Gopher: What do you- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Kid then Pumped his wings and Legs full of Bullets until he ran out.

Kid: Just Get out of my Face you son of A Bitch.

He then Kicked him off A Cliff as he then fell into The Amazon River.

Liz: Kid, are you Okay?

Kid: Yeah, I feel better actually. That felt... Therapeutic.

Liz: Good, Glad you feel that way.

Patty: Yeah, He was A Real Jerk! Right guys?

Kid: (Smiles) Definitely.