Love Mission: Impossible! (Part 1)

It was now A Mission to save Hakari as you had planned to take her back to your Mansion and keep her there until her Mother was willing to admit your love for her daughter, and of course, Karane, Shizuka, Nano, and Kusuri are coming along too to Help.

Karane: So this is what A Rich Person's House is like.

Y/n: You've seen my House.

Karane: Yeah but you don't act Fancy.

You all then scaled the Fence where you Pulled out A Ball and Rope.

Karane: A Ball and Rope?

Y/n: Yep, this thing will allow Hakari to climb down the window and to us, and the Ball will alert her to us.

You then Threw it and Missed.

Y/n: Damn it!

The Ball then fell and A Cat Grabbed it and Ran off!

Karane: Hey! That Cat has it!

You all then chased after the Cat but soon...

Guard: Hey! Who's there?

You all ended up Hiding Behind A Tree and some Bushes as the Man so The Cat.

Guard: Oh It's Just the Cat. Continue doing what you were doing.

The Guard then left as you all then walked back out into View.

Y/n: Damnit! What are we supposed to do Now?

Nano: They have A Cat Correct?

Y/n: Yes?

Nano: Then they Must have...

She then took you all to A Pet door.

Nano: ...This Pet Door.

Y/n: Great Idea, But how are any of us supposed to fit through?

Karane: Kusuri don't you have any Shrinking drugs or something?

Kusuri: No, Kusuri had never made any and had brought Limited drugs, Yep, Yep!

Karane: Then how are we supposed to?

Just then Nano grabbed some Rocks and Began chucking them through the Pet door over and Over again until the door Opened.

Nano: Done.

Y/n: How did you-?

Nano: I Knew that the best way to open the door was to throw A Perfectly sized Rock at such an Accurate Angle with such Velocity that it would break the Lock from the Inside of the door thus Allowing us to Open it.

Y/n: I swear You sound like A Robot sometimes.

Karane: AAAGH! Nano!? You're Nails!?

Nano's Nails were Broken and Bleeding!

Y/n: Wait, You're right! Nano, You're Nails are Broken! Are you Okay? Do you need any medical attention?

Nano: No I Knew that Throwing the Rock at the Perfect Angel and Velocity would require me to break my Nails in order to do so.

Y/n: But why?

Nano: I truly do care about Hakari-San, and I will do anything to save her.

Y/n: Great!! Now Lets-!

You then Opened the door only for all of you to see A Giant Dog staring back at all of you!

Dog: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

Everyone: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Kusuri: IT'S A BEAR!!

Karane: THAT'S NOT A BEAR!

You all then quickly ran out and shut the door before the Dog got to all of you!

Y/n: Whew that was Close!

Kusuri: Kusuri knows... Kusuri almost Peed herself... It was almost Pooh's, Hunny Hunt...

Karane: Pee and Honey aren't the same thing Kusuri...

Nano: Wait, where is Shizuka-san?

Y/n: Well She's-

You then noticed that she wasn't there.

You all then Looked back Inside to see That Shizuka was being Cornered by The Huge, aggressive dog!

Y/n/Karane/Nano/Kusuri: SHIZUKA-CHAN!!

Shizuka "Please stay Back... Please... Please... Please..."

Dog: GRRRRRRR!!