The Vigil!

Soon all three of you began to walk through A Bunch of Tower Levels as it ended up being A Bunch of Tower Levels based on the Wild West such as A Desert with A Tornado,  A Saloon, and A Lot more.

Soon you had all quickly learned of A Cheesy Vigilante who is after Outwlaws.

Soon you had all walked up onto another Boss floor which was A Small desert with A Revolver on the ground and you were all confused.

Peppina: Does anyone know what this is?

Math: That's A Revolver.

Peppina: I Know that and I meant what is it doing here?

Y/n: It seems Like someone wants us to fight with it.

???: Pick it up, Outlaw. I want A Good old-fashioned Mexican Standoff.

Y/n: ... And You are?

Vigil: They call me the Vigil.

The Vigil (A Western Outlaw who brings Rule breakers to Justice/ She is A Gunslinger with the Powers of Cheese/ She is quite serious)

Math: Wait, who is the Outlaw?

Vigil: The Girl.

Peppina: ME!?

Vigil: That's right.

She then pulled out A Bounty Page.

Vigil: She has A Bounty of 1,000,000 Dollars from Pizza Face himself.

Peppina: EXCUSE ME!? SCREW YOU AND SCREW PIZZA FACE!

Math: WOAH CALM DOWN!

Math then held her back as you walked towards the Vigil.

Vigil: What do Ya want Pardner?

Y/n: You use A Pistol right?

Vigil: Correct, Sir.

Y/n: I can do Much better.

Vigil: Then use it?

Y/n: Fine. Here goes!

You Shocked Peppina and Math by dropping A Nuke on the Tower blowing A Big hole in the side of it!

Y/n: Hopefully that'll clear up A Few Levels! Let's go!

The Vigil was standing there covered in Soot she was shocked Beyond Belief, as you all ran past her!

Y/n: See you Later Vigil!

Vigil: (Blushing) Gosh... That Man is A True Westerner... A True Hero... A True Man...