Coach Y/n's Hot and Loving Training!

You were back on the Roof again and...

Y/n: Hey Everyone this is Iku the newest Girlfriend.

Iku: Hello.

Karane: Seriously? This Harem keeps Getting exponentially Bigger!

Hakari: I think it's Like Making our family Bigger!

Kurumi: So Whose this Slut?

Iku: Yes~! Insult me some more~!

Kurumi: Huh? I was Just... Hungry.

Y/n: Sorry Iku is Just A Masochist.

Hahari: Oh That's pretty cute~! Welcome to the Family Iku~!

She then grabbed her and began stuffing her into her breasts!

Y/n: Um, Hahari?

Hahari: Yes?

Y/n: I'm not sure she can breathe.

She then let go and Iku was Purple Faced!

Iku: (Extremely Long deep breath) YES~! I suffered for 30 Straight Seconds~!

Y/n: Hey Iku Babe calm down I already spanked you 100 Times With A Baseball Bat, You're ass is already completely Red.

Iku: Oh Yeah, I'm sorry. It still Hurts when I sit down~

Karane:

Y/n: Oh Sorry! By the way, I have an Idea!

Nano: We'll Listen.

Y/n: Well you see it's very Simple! I Know A Way you can all Lose weight! You can all Join the Baseball Team! And If we win the next Game we can save the Baseball Team!

Iku: That sounds Great!!

Nano: Novel Idea.

Kusuri: Love it!! Yep, yep!

Shizuka "The Sport of Kings."

Mei: I Know that Master Hahari would enjoy Losing weight so she would join as well.

Karane: Wait, can't we have Hahari Just Pay off the other team or something?

Hahari: Please Karane I would never do that. Doing stuff like that with money is Incredibly Immoral.

Hakari:

Hahari: Okay, I'm sorry, I admit that I used to do that, but what I'm saying here is that I can't Just Pay them off. That is wrong, not to mention Cheating.

Y/n: She's right but don't worry we're the Y/n Family! We can do this!

Girls: Yeah!!

Soon all of you had quickly begun Baseball practice as the girls were all wearing Baseball Uniforms Tailored for their body sizes and they were all practicing by throwing Baseballs at each other!

Y/n: Alright Good form Girls! You're doing very well!

Karane then Threw her Baseballs which Iku quickly caught but she slid from the Impact!

Y/n: Iku are you Okay?

Iku: Yep! I can feel the sting from the impact.

Y/n: Good!

Hakari then Threw A Ball at Her mother and she caught it with her Boobs!

Karane: DID YOU SERIOUSLY CATCH THAT WITH YOUR BOOBS!?

Hahari: Yep~! I did~!

Karane: YOU'RE KILLING ME BIGS! YOUR KILLING ME!

Y/n: Alright Girls we're going to Hurry this up with A Training Montage! Now Let's go!

There was A Montage of All of you throwing fastballs, Catching them, Hitting them as hard as possible, running around the bases, Learning how to do slides, to even how to throw the Perfect Pitch to get A strike someone else out while they are running for bases! This also Included doing Push ups, Pullups, wearing weights to increase strength and speeds and drinking Raw eggs which Only Kurumi did without question.

After the Montage all of the girls were now in Shape enough to Play A Baseball Game, and you smiled!

Y/n: Alright Girls I say You're all ready! Now Let's go and win us A Baseball Game!!

Girls: YEAH!