She is not A Pevert!

Soon after Class had ended You had Met up with Skarpne and Dumfer and had been explained everything since you revealed you already knew that the Former was An Alien and what her Job was.

Y/n: (Pinches Bridge of Nose) Okay so You're telling me That You let her live in your Home, Eat your shit, and even threaten our Planet to make some God damn Porn because... As I Put it... You are A Fucking Wet Noodle...

Dumfer: Yeah, Sorry...

Y/n: Shaka You owe me for this.

Skarpne: Hey it's No Problem! I Got A Cute Boy and A Cute girl!

She hugged you both saying this.

Y/n: You're Bisexual?

Skarpne: Yep! Oh! We should have A Three way!

Y/n: WOAH! Look Lady I have no idea what the hell are you talking about!? I am A Pure soul and I shall not- OOF!

You Bumped into A Pair of Big and Round Bouncy things, as You were Knocked back Slightly.

???: (Blushing) Oh! I'm sorry about your friend Dumfer!

Dumfer: It's no problem Eclair.

Y/n: Eclair?

Eclair: (Blushing) That's Me... I'm Eclair...

Eclair (She is A Shy Adorkable Bookworm who practically lives in the School Libary/ She is Nice to A Fault and can never do wrong Despite being Unusually tall and Thick/ Voiced By Laura Bailey)

You then Picked up all of her Books and then smiled at Her.

Y/n: Here is your Books Ma'am.

Eclair: (Blushing) O-Oh Thank you... W-What's your Name?

Y/n: Y/n L/n.

Eclair: (Blushing) Y/n... I-I Must go now...

She then quickly walked off, as you smiled.

Y/n: (Blushing) Wow, she is so adorable and so Pure.

Skarpne: ............................................................ She's A pervert.

Y/n:

Dumfer: What!? Why would you say that!?

Skarpne: Look I can always tell A Pervert when I see one and she's A Pervert.

Y/n: 

A/n: 0:07-End

Skarpne: Look I'm calling it how I see It, with A Body that Thicc, and with  Breasts that Huge she has to be A Pervert.

Y/n:

Skarpne: Fine! We'll see ourselves. To the Library!

She then ended up dragging Dumfer away!

Dumfer: Wrong Way!

Skarpne then went in the opposite direction!

Skarpne: I Knew that!

Y/n: Wait up!

From A Locker A Few Feet Away A Girl with Green Hair Watched.

Later...

You were all Now at A Huge Library which Made up A Big Part of the Ship and deep inside of A Small secluded room Eclair was reading some Books, as you were all watching from Darkened Corner.

Y/n: Ya, See? She's Just reading. She is Not A Pervert.

 But Just then A Bunch of Shady-looking guys with Makeshift Masks walked up to her outside of the dark.

Masked Figure: You ready?

Eclair as if with no thought or emotion began to take her clothes off and reveal that she was wearing cow Print underwear, and she proceeded to get into A Sexual situation with all of them as Skarpne turned Dumfer Invisible with Her Tail's Mouth Spit to get footage, and You were standing in the corner.

Skarpne: I Knew it! I knew she was A Pervert! Huh? Y/n Are you Okay?

Y/n: H-Huh? Y-Yeah, I'm Fi- BLEEEEEEEGH!!

You then began Puking up Blood!

Skarpne: Woah! What Happened!?

Y/n: Just A... Just an involuntary reaction... It Hurts me to see women Like her get into situations like this... (Thoughts) Was Skarpne right? She wasn't the Pure person we thought she was? Or... Is something bigger going on? Maybe... Maybe it has to do with that Strange energy source... Maybe... This needs more Research...