Pepper Girl!

Soon the Three of you had climbed up even more Levels which were all Medieval-themed including A Dungeon, Knights, and even An execution Room. but soon after Paying A Random Stick Guy 100 Dollars, You all entered the first Boss Room.

The Room was made out of Purple Bricks with Tons of Picture Hanging all over the walls.

Y/n: Seriously? We paid A Hundred Bucls for this? What is this A Childrens art Gallery?

Peppina: COME ON OUT BASTARD! I'M WAITING FOR YOU!

Just then A Cute girl Jumped out and Began Drawing Charapicture of Peppina!

Pepper Girl (A Minion of Pizza Face/ She is the weakest out of all of them/ She is also A Passionate Artist who loves to draw and Paint things)

Peppina: Hey, What are you doing?

Pepper Girl: I'm drawing A Picture of you!

She then showed You Guys A Terrible Picture of Peppina being beaten!

Pepper girl: Accurate wouldn't you say?

Peppina: IT'S ON!!

Y/n/Math: PEPPINA WAIT!

She then immediately ran into Mach 5 Speeds and Began Hitting Pepper Girl Multiple Times over she then Began to throw her around and threw her to the ground!

Y/n: Oh... That was easy.

Pepper girl then got up as she was breathing heavily almost Manically, and suddenly all of her Pictures began Laughing as well!

Pepper Girl: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOW PREPARE TO FACE MY FULL-!!

You then Knocked her out with One Hit to the Back of the Neck.

Pepper girl: ...

Y/n: See? This is why we A Don't Let Our enemies Power up.

Peppina: (Sweatdrop) R-Right...

Math: Come on Lets go! The door is Open!

You all then ran through as Pepper girl began to wake up.

Pepper Girl: (Blushing) Wow... What A Man... So Strong...