Cuddling with Hahari!

We Open up in the Morning with you getting out of bed only to see that this wasn't your Bed, and this wasn't your House.

Y/n: Aw, Shit! Did I get Kidnapped again!?

???: Nope Honey~

You then Looked and your nose bled when you saw Hahari standing there in some Pink Lacey Bra and Panties and even A Visible drape going over it.

Y/n: Um... You wanna do it?

Hahari: Oh What gave the Idea~?

Y/n: Wanna Cuddle first?

Hahari: Yes~!

She then got into bed with you and she then began to Put you in the Little spoon Position as she began to spoon you, with her Breasts pressed up against the top of your Back and her hot breath breathing down your Neck.

Y/n: Um, Hahari, What are you doing?

Hahari: Just enjoying my Sweetie!

She clearly had A Nosebleed going on as she was moving her hand Towards your dick and then began to feel it under the Blanket and through your pants.

Hahari:

Y/n: (Blushing) Yes?

Hahari then got on top of you as she smiled pervetedly Blood dripping from her Nose!

Hahari: COME GET ME YOU HUGE HUNKY STACK OF MANCAKES~!!

Y/n: Okay.

You then Pinned her down and began to Screw her.

Hahari: Aaaah~!! AAAAAH~!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS~!!!!

But in reality, she was Lying in your Bed Just asleep and drooling profusely as she smiled pervertedly.

Hahari: Y-Yes Y/n-Chan... Make me Feel like... A Woman...

Karane: She is such A Damn Pervert.

Y/n: But it's Cute~!

Karane: (Thinking of Hakari) Yeah, I Suppose so.