Beauty Time with Mimimi!

You were now Walking around the Mansion to Find another one of your girlfriends Knowing they would want some special Time and you walked into the Hotsprings to Find Mimimi bathing in there.

Y/n: Hey Mimimi, Taking A Bath Huh?

Mimimi: Yes, these Baths are amazing. They have all of the Minerals and Other Vitals Elements to help Maintain Beautiful Skin and Hair.

Y/n: Yep, it also has Senzu bean Properties as well so It can also heal all wounds even the big ones, even Scars.

Mimimi: How Nice.

Y/n: I have an Idea for something we can do.

Mimimi: What is it? 

Y/n: It's Surprise you got to get out of the Bath first.

Mimimi: Alright give me A Moment~

You then ran out as Mimimi climbed out of the Bath Putting A Bath towel on and she walked out to see you standing there with A Beauty Massage Chair and A Bunch of beautification stuff.

Mimimi: What is this?

Y/n: Today is your Personal Spa day by yours truly~ Now Please Sit

Mimimi: Oh You Certainly know what A Woman of my beauty Likes.

Y/n: Yep, and I even have the Perfct song for this.

You then summoned A Couple of Shadow clones to Help as you all put her in the chair and all began to give her A 5 Star beauty Treatment as this song Plays and you sang Along...

As soon as you were Finished Mimimi Looked Like A Billion Dollars and even she was Impressed.

Mimimi: Incredibly Y/n you Managed to make every inch of my Body even more Beautiful~

Y/n: I do try my best~

Mimimi then Kissed you on the cheek as she smiled.

Mimimi: You are Just too kind~

Y/n: (Thoughts) God she is so Beautiful! Between her and Nano I Just can't decide who is more Beautiful! Maybe the two have feelings for each other... Note that for Later...