The Fake Peppina!

You all had Continued through the Slums as it now Included A Giant Lab filled with Tubes with Bodies that vaguely resembled Peppina, and even A Five Nights at Freddy's Inspired Pizzaria with A Bunch of Old Games and Haunted Animatronics!

Peppina: Okay guys this Place is really freaking me out!

Math: Yeah Us too! We have no idea what this next boss can be!

Y/n: Look It could be A Flesh Monster or A Haunted Yellow Animatronic with Buzzaw teeth but it won't stop us!

So After Paying A Few Hundred Dollars you had all walked in to see Another Peppina! The Other Peppina Looked Vaguely Calm as it stared at all of you, Just staring at you. It Looked like her both strangely different.

Fake Peppina: ...

Fake Peppina Ramen (A Vaguely Similar but Completely off Peppina Ramen/ She Looks enough like her to fool people not close to her/ It has the Powers of the thing from the thing if that makes any sense)

Peppina: What do we do?

Y/n: Let me talk to her. Hey... Um... Peppina? How are you doing? Do you want to talk? Are you Okay? Are you Good?

As soon as you got close enough the Fake Peppina just suddenly Jutted her Jaws Foward Like some demented Moray Eel nearly biting your Face off as you threw yourself back!

Y/n: WOAH! THAT IS NOT NATURAL!

Just then A Bunch of other Fake Peppinas showed up as well and they all began to attack!

Y/n: Oh Hell no!! Math?

Math: Right, Let's do this!

Y/n/Math: Fire style: Pheonix Flower Jutsu!!

You both then Incinerated all of the Fake Peppinas as Thankfully they were all gone!

Y/n: Whew! We're good! Hey Peppina are you?

But Peppina had already run off.

Peppina: PIZZA FACE YOU BASTARD!!! YOU WILL NOT DISGRACE MY LIKELESS!! I CAN SUE!!

Math: Of course she is.

Y/n: Let's go!

Math: I Just wanted Pizza, Okay! Why did we get wrapped up in this? This Tower is Not Natural!