Cutie Honey!

It was A Normal day in New Tokyo as Per Usual when suddenly A Bunch of Buildings were being destroyed and The Police got into A Standoff with A Monster who was firing missiles at all of them from their Back.

Of course, in A Nearby Office, The Official Head of the Anti-Panther Gang Division of the Police had gotten A Call and Began to answer it.

Natsuko: Wait, another Monster Attack, Huh? Of course, they would pull that stunt again. We'll be there in A Minute. Thank you. Honey, we got another Purple Panther Gang attack!

Natsuko Aki (She is A Former investigator and is now the Head of the newly formed anti-Purple Panther Gang Division/ She is A Very Tough and Strong woman who follows the law to the Level/ She Hates Huge Boobs and Perverts/ She is really good with ...

Natsuko Aki (She is A Former investigator and is now the Head of the newly formed anti-Purple Panther Gang Division/ She is A Very Tough and Strong woman who follows the law to the Level/ She Hates Huge Boobs and Perverts/ She is really good with Guns and Is pretty strong for A Human)

The Other Woman was taking A Drink as she then smiled.

Honey: Oh I'm Ready! Great!

Honey Kisaragi (She is an Android who is based on the dead daughter of Doctor Kisaragi/ She is  A Magical girl who has superhuman Powers and the I-Device which allows her to change Molecular structures on the whilm of A Thought/ She uses the I-Dev...

Honey Kisaragi (She is an Android who is based on the dead daughter of Doctor Kisaragi/ She is  A Magical girl who has superhuman Powers and the I-Device which allows her to change Molecular structures on the whilm of A Thought/ She uses the I-Device to Create Disguises, armors, and all that/ She is really good with Her sword as well)

Suddenly they both got Ready in A Flash as Natsuko got into A Police Car and Honey got into A Motorcycle and they both quickly arrived to the scene as Honey then Jumped off of her Brike and Transformed by touching the Heart on her Choker!

Honey: Honey Flash!!

She then Tranformed into The Magical girl Superhero Cutie Honey!

She then began going on her Catchphrase as the Monster Noticed her!

Monster: HEY! You're that Cutie Honey, aren't you!?

Honey: Yes, I am!

Monster: Well Good... I CAN KILL YOU THEN!!

The Monster then unleashed A Bunch of Missiles which Honey quickly destroyed with her sword!

Monster: You Idiots help me!!

Just then A Bunch of Purple Panther Grunts showed up and they all began to Try and attack but Natsuko Pulled out her Shotgun since she had A Ton of weapons strapped on her at all times, and began Gunning all of them down as they were just Nanomachines so they Just disappeared after being Killed!

The Monster then Got scared as she thought of an idea!

Monster: Take this!! My Breast Cannon!!

She then shot A Pair of Torpedo out of her chest and they Just stopped on Honey's chest Bouncing off!

Honey: I Guess my Boobs are Bouncier than yours!

Just then the Torpedo Bounced off and blew up in the Monsters's face!

Monster: DAMN YOU! I WILL-

???: Destructo Disk!!

Just then A Disk slashed through her Abdomen and arms Severing her Body into several Parts!

Monster: Daddy I don't want to be in New Tokyo anymore...

Just then she Blew up in A Series of Massive Explosions!

Honey: Huh?

Y/n: Hey Honey do you need any Help?

You then Landed on the ground as you were the one who threw the Disk!

Honey: (Blushing) Oh Thank You, I Guess I do needed that! You're A Real help you know that!

Y/n: Oh, You're Welcome, I-

Just then you heard A Click as You had A Handcuff around your hand!

Natsuki: You have A Lot to Answer for! Messing with Police Manors and destruction of Public Property!

Y/n: Oh Hey Natchan!

Natsuki: (Tick Mark) Don't call me Natchan! My Name is Natsuki Aki! Call me that!

Y/n: Oh Sorry, I better get going!

You then Instantly Transmitted out of those Handcuffs!

Natsuki: HEY! YOU JUST CAN'T DO THAT!

Honey: Oh Well Natchan He is Y/n! You Probably could have seen that coming!

Natsuki: (Tick mark) DON'T CALL ME NATCHAN!

You watched from Afar as you smiled.

Y/n: I should Visit Honey. She's is Kinda Cute... Okay, Natchan is too. I swear those two are in Love with each other. Reminds me so much of Tohru and Kobayashi.

You then flew off!