A Confession in The Shell!

After that Whole Incident with the Robot Geisha, it was discovered that the Assassin had hacked into the Geisha's trying to murder the Official without them getting the dirt on his fingers, but they captured him anyway.

Thankfully The Woman was Okay, Just A Gash on the Head and you everyone was thankfully sent back home but Motoko stayed behind to talk to you.

Motoko: You're A Damn fine Justice Fighter Y/n.

Y/n: And Yet you always Break the Law.

Motoko: Yeah but it's for the Greater Good. You Know you should consider getting some Cybernetics Yourself. Could make you A Lot Stronger.

Y/n: I can't. I won't.

Motoko: Why not?

Y/n: To be Honest... I am just afraid. You see It would first Start with an eye, then A hand, then an Arm, then your entire Torso, and then it's nearly everything except your central nervous system. I'm afraid that Maybe if I keep doing it in One life or another I will just end up as some kind of Cold, unfeling machine, with my True Body Locked away in A Cold Metal Shell, unable to feel anything human ever again. That is A Fate worse than death for me.

Motoko: Hm, That's some strong words. I guess we think differently. 

Y/n: Yeah, I Know. You're Just A Brain and A Spine in A Robotic Body. (Blushing) Though A Pretty Sexy Brain and A Spine in A Robot Body.

Motoko: (Blushing) Hm, You actually think my Brain Casing is Sexy?

Y/n: (Blushing) I do care A Lot about what's in A Woman.

Motoko: (Blushing) You're Cute, Y/n. Really Cute.

She then Pecked you on the Lips before she began to walk off.

Motoko: Alright Y/n, I Guess we're A Couple Now. I'll Move into your Little Mansion soon. I'll catch you later, Alright?

Y/n: (Blushing) Y-Yeah... Oh God... What A Woman...

You then nearly fell to the ground as your Legs turned into Jelly and your Body felt Funny.