Lunch for Your Honey!

After that whole Adventure with the Monster and Panther Claw Honey returned back to her job as A Clerk where she was screamed at by her Perverted Boss and was given A mountain Load of work she missed out on.

Honey: Oh Man I have so much work... I Know I Missed out on so much but this is ridiculous...

Her two coworkers were not very Impressed.

Rinko Terada and Mayumi Takahashi (They are Honey's coworkers/ Rinko is Pretty Much the series one and Mayumi is the More childish One/ They are both Usually pissed off when Honey runs off to do her Superhero thing forcing them to do her work)

Rinko: Of course you do! You Keep on Skipping out on our work!

Mayumi: Yeah, It's not very good work edicate.

Honey: I Know but I didn't Pack anything for Lunch, and I'm starving.

Just then the door slammed open and you walked in.

Y/n: Honey!

Honey: Y/n!

Y/n: I heard about you about to Miss Lunch so got you Plenty of Takeout from my restaurant.

Honey: Oh Goodie! I hope you brought Some Teriyaki Chicken Parm!

Y/n: I did.

Honey: YAY!

Rinko and Mayumi were both In Literal shock that she knew someone as Famous as you. To be honest they didn't know her Superhero thing either so they didn't know much about her besides work.

Honey then Began eating the Huge Meal almost Like A Real Shonen Anime Protagonist, when suddenly her Standoffish, Perverted, Asshole of A Boss Marched in anger. Yes, he's that Bad.

Chief Clerk: KASARAGI! WHY ARE YOU EATING RIGHT NOW!?

Honey: Well sir It's Noon and It's-!

Chief Clerk: I DON'T CARE GET BACK TO WORK! EITHER THAT OR YOU COULD USE THAT BODY FOR SOMETHING USEFUL IF I SO HAPPEN TO FIRE YOU!

Y/n: Hey!! Woah!! That's Uncalled For!! Apologize!

Chief Clerk: AND WHY DO I HAVE TO APOLOGIZE TO SOME SNOT-NOSED PUNK LIKE-!

Just then you unleashed your Conquerer Haki which was lowered down as to not knock him out on the spot and he slowly puttered out in fear.

Y/n: You were doing what Now?

Chief Clerk: I was apologizing!

Y/n: And what do you think of my Food?

Chief Clerk: I-It slaps...

Y/n: Good. Now Leave.

He then ran out like A Dog with its Tail between his Legs!

Y/n: Honey I'm so sorry that Moment was ruined. Would you like to stop by my restaurant and eat all that you want?

Honey: Really? Thank you!

She then Hugged you as you Blushed and you covered that up by Instantly Transmitting out of there!

Rinko/Mayumi: ...

The two realized that she skipped out again and Rinko and they both Raged out with Rinko smoking 20 Cigarettes at Once and Mayumi gnawing on her keyboard!

Rinko/Mayumi: NOT AGAIN!!