A Battle against the Blood Axis!

Soon News had arrived at Azur Lane HQ about the Eagle Union Reinforcements being under attack by the Sakura empire ships and of course, they had dethatched Enterprise and You to take care of it.

Y/n: Enterprise are you sure you can fight like this?

Enterprise: It's Okay I really Can.

Y/n: Right, I am stepping in if anything goes wrong with you.

Enterprise: Right, But I can do it by myself! My sister is in danger!

Soon with the other Eagle Union ships Hornet was the only one of the ship girls left standing, and she kept fighting against the two Sakura ship empire girls who were fighting her.

The first one continued to Play her flute as Planes were sent out to fight Hornet but she countered with her own Interceptors, and it was A Stalemate between the two.

Shoukaku: Oh My! She's A Lot stronger than she seems, and It's very Annoying.

Shoukaku (A Sakura empire Aircraft carrier/ She Plays her Flute and sends out Airplanes)

Zuikaku: Of course, she is The Enterprises Little sister.

Zuikaku (Another Sakura empire Aircraft Carrier Ship girl/ She is Shoukaku's Big sister/ She wields A Katana as well)

Zuikaku then Began to throw her Katana at Hornet trying to stab her as she fell down and tried to catch her breath but neither would let up!

Hornet: Damn you two Just don't know when to stop Huh?

Zuikaku: Just fall down!

Just then A Bunch of Planes fly by and shoot at Zuikaku which she backed up and Block with her Katana.

Zuikaku: What was that?

Just then you and Enterprise around as She Pulled out her Bow and arrow and began to attack Zuikaku!

Shoukaku: Alright then, who are you?

Y/n: The Name is Y/n L/n, and I am going to stop you.

Shoukaku then continued to play her flute as suddenly More Planes flew towards you as you began firing A Bunch of energy Blasts to destroy!

Y/n: Damn, there is so Many.

Hornet then backed off to see Cleveland, Lammey, and Unicorn saving the others.

Cleveland: Hey Hornet, don't worry! We're here to Help!

Hornet: Thanks Guys, I really thought we were screwed back there.

Y/n: WATCH OUT!

They all ended up dodging A Bunch of energy Blasts as suddenly More Ships appeared with Prinz Eugen and Z23 Showing up!

Prinz Eugen: Oh, this seems Fun. Mind if we Join?

Y/n: Huh!? IT'S THE GOD DAMN NAZI'S!

Prinz Eugen: Don't Group us up with them. This Maybe an Axis but we're not that Kind. Now Z23 Attack.

Z23: Right, I am Z23 Of Iron Blood and-

Y/n: (Sigh) ... Kaioken...

Z23: Kaio-What?

You then decked her in the face sending her flying!

Y/n: Take that!

Meanwhile the Prince of Wales was calling up someone, as she finally got A Call back.

Prince of Wales: Who is this?

???: It's only me, The Queen.

Prince Of Wales: My Queen, Your finally here!

On the deck of A Massive the Queen of the Royal Empire and her fellow ship girls were there drinking Tea.

Queen Elizabeth: Of course, and I am making my brilliant move as we speak.

Queen Elizabeth (The Oldest out of all of the Ships she is A Steam Powered Battle wonder/ She is freaking adorable but can be A Total brat when not given her way)

Back with you guys you continued to fight against Z23 As Enterprise and the others all end up fighting the others, as you kept on trying to up Kaioken to catch up!

Y/n: Kaioken x5!!

You then decked Z23 In the face as she was sent flying again!

Z23: Would ze stop that!?

Y/n: Never!

Meanwhile Enterprise was fighting Bow V Sword against Zuikaku as Zuikaku managed to Pin her down!

Zuikaku: Willing to Surrender?

Enterprise: Tch, I don't think so.

She then shot out her arrow, but Zuikaku dodged!

Zuikaku: Ha! You Missed.

Enterprise: Hmph, Did I?

Just then Arrow Turned into A Bomber and then flew back as it Unleashed A Bomb onto Zuikaku and Enterprise!

Zuikaku: What!?

Enterprise: Surprise.

But just then...

Y/n: Room!! Shambles!!

You then swapped Enterprise with Z23 And the Bomb dropped on both of them!

Enterprise: Why... Why did you save Me...?

Y/n: Because I said I would step in; in case you got hurt. You're already damaged don't hurt yourself any further.

Enterprise: (Blushing) Thanks.

Prinz Eugen: Good Job Kinder, now Die!

She then shot A Bunch of Energy Blasts from Her Dragon Heads at you, but suddenly Queen Elizabeth Jumped in the way and blocked all of the attack!

Y/n: Huh!?

Enterprise: Queen Elizabeth?

Queen Elizabeth: Don't worry about it Loves, I shall handle this Fight from now On.