The Ultimate Hero!

It was A Brand new day as you were Now Taking out Goten and Trunks to show them what Heroes do since the two aspire to be heroes like yourself.

Y/n: Oh, My ous wanna be A Hero Like me~!! I am such A Proud Papa~!!

Trunks: D-Dad you're embarrassing us...

Goten: Yeah, we get enough of that from our Mom...

Y/n: Hey, You better respect that! Not everyone has A Dad Like me. Anyways, Here is A Lesson Numero Uno! You Must find A villain!

Just then there was A Massive explosion Happened.

Y/n: Like that Monster over there!

A Giant Monster then appeared and Began slamming stuff around with A Car!

Monster: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Goten: LET'S KICK HIS ASS!

Trunks: Yeah!!

Y/n: Now Wait! This should be an example for you two. Here is A Guy.

And then A Guy with A Tiger Print Tank top appeared!

Y/n: Oh God this guy.

Tank top Tiger: HAHAHAHAHA! YOU CAN NEVER BEAT ME! TANK TOP TIGER!

Y/n: BOO! YOU STINK!

Tank Top Tiger: Oh It's you. The Class S Puke.

Y/n: I am Class S Rank 1, Thank you very much.

Goten/Trunks: YOU ARE!?

Y/n: Yes, I am! 

Tank Top Tiger: WELL I AM GOING TO DEFEAT THIS MONSTER AND-

Just then his Tank top got grabbed as it was ripped clean off his Body!

Tank top Tiger: Um...

The Monster then Bitch slapped him away!

Trunks: Do we Intervene Now?

Y/n: Give it A Minute.

But Just then someone else showed up.

???: Hey. Wanna Fight?

Monster: YOU!? TINY LITTLE BABY MAN! I SPIT ON YOU! WHAT DO YOU WANT TO FIGHT ME FOR!?

Y/n: HELL YEAH IT'S SAITAMA!

Saitama: Me? I just want to have Fun

Saitama (Once A Normal Man he  saved A Boys Life and he had the Drive to become A Hero/ Now he is so Freaking strong there is almost no one left to fight, so he seeks to fight the worthy Opponent/ He follows an extreme regiment every day of Traini...

Saitama (Once A Normal Man he  saved A Boys Life and he had the Drive to become A Hero/ Now he is so Freaking strong there is almost no one left to fight, so he seeks to fight the worthy Opponent/ He follows an extreme regiment every day of Training and Lost his hair because of it/ He is very Blaze about everything and Now wants to reach Rank S Since he's Just A Lowly Rank C for some God forsaken reason)

The Monster then Tried to attack Saitama but Saitam moved first and Blew off the Monster's top half with one Punch with A Bunch of Monster Blood everywhere.

Saitama: Tch! NO! It was too Easy Once again.

Trunks: Oh My God... What is he? He Just Killed him with One Punch!

???: Maybe I can answer that.

Y/n: Genos My Man! This Guy is an S-Rank Himself!

Genos: It is Nice to meet you again Y/n.

Genos (He is A Cyborg that was Built for Intense Combat/ He First Met Saitama while searching for A villain and then while witnessing his Immense power decided to become his Disciple wanting to learn from him and even Surpass Him/ He has the Power...

Genos (He is A Cyborg that was Built for Intense Combat/ He First Met Saitama while searching for A villain and then while witnessing his Immense power decided to become his Disciple wanting to learn from him and even Surpass Him/ He has the Power to Generate Rocket Boosters, Incinerators, and even Poerful Blaster type Weapons/ He is One of the few People who see Saitma's Trye Potential)

Genos: That is My Master Saitama. He is An Incredibly Powerful Man who Might be the strongest in the world. I wish to learn from him and Surprise him. 

Goten: So You're Basically Dad with any of his Masters?

Y/n: Hey, I haven't surpassed Whis Yet. I'm pretty sure I am very Far away from that.

Saitama: You.

Y/n: Hey Saitama.

Saitama: Hello Y/n. You want A Rematch?

Y/n: Indeed I do. But we better Take it out of here. Probably take it to the Middle of nowhere. There is A Lot of that around here surprisingly.

Saitama: Perfect! You're the Only Person I can go full Power on!

Y/n: Yeah! Let's do this!

Goten/Trunks: Oh Crap... This can't end well...