Apocalypse Hair! (Part 2)

The Entire Planet was now Coated by Hahari's Hair as you were almost Horrified and of course, You were A Mix of Horrified, Scared, Worried, and Slightly Pissed off!

Y/n: W-Where is Hahari?

Mei: She's in the School. She's Trapped inside of A Massive Cocoon. She is in the center of the Mass.

Meanwhile inside of the School...

Hahari: Y/n, Hakari, Karane, Shizuka, Nano, Kusuri, Kurumi, Mei, Iku, Mimimi... Everyone... I-I'm so sorry... This is All my Fault...

 This is All my Fault

You heard that thanks to Your Namekian Heearing and That set something off in you!

Y/n: AAAAGH!! GRRRRR! RAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Shizuka: "Y/n-San are you Okay?"

Y/n: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Mei: Shizuka-Chan Stay Back!

You then Screamed at Full power which shook the entire Planet in its Wake!

A/n: 0:36-0:44

Shizuka "Y-Y/n-chan?"

Y/n: Somebody... Grab me A Mirror...

Mei then showed you the Rear View Mirror and you Looked completely different.

Y/n: I-I... I managed to fuse together Gear 5 and Mastered Ultra Instinct...

 I managed to fuse together Gear 5 and Mastered Ultra Instinct

Mei: How do you feel?

Y/n: I feel completely disheartened, Extremely Happy, Perfectly Serene... A Little Indegestion. I'm going to save Hahari even if it's the last thing I do. NOW LET'S GO! PFFT HAHAHAHAHAHA!

You then Began to Run Back to the School in full force to save Hahari!

You then Crashed inside of the School and Began running so Fast that the Hair couldn't even keep up with you! It tried to catch you, but your UI Kicked in and you quickly dodged every attack without even Thinking!

Y/n: HAHAHAHA! Here it comes!! TAKE THIS HAIR COCOON!! GUM GUM GIANT DAWN DRAGON FIST!!!

You then Ran inside to see Hahari Trapped and you quickly Freed!

Y/n: HAHARI! HAHARI WAKE UP! IT'S ME! Y/N!

Hahari: Y-Y/n... Don't Look at me... I-I'm A Monster...

Y/n: Huh? What do you mean?

She then began crying.

Hahari: Look at me... I Hurt so Many People... I'm A Monster... I caused all of this... I'm Just A Monster...

Y/n: (Smiles Warmly) Hahari You do Know that you drank more than one drug right?

You then Kissed her as all of the hair then relaxed letting go of everyone!

Hakari: So Y/n-San did it?

Kusuri: Kusuri never doubted him!

Nano: So The Most efficient way is to burn all of this hair to get rid of it all.

Then all of the Hair was sent flying above Hahari as you then cut it sending it flying towards the Sun.

Later... At the Hanazono Mansion...

Y/n: Mei is Hahari Okay?

Mei: Yes. She had been stuck in her room for the past 5 days refusing to leave.

Y/n: Let me see her!

Hahari was in her Room wearing pajamas watching Rom Com's eating Lots of Icecream. Just then you Busted in to see her!

Y/n: Hahari!!

Hahari: Y/n, Why are you here? I'm Just A Monster.

Y/n: No! Look at this!

You then showed her A News Report that said that Scientists predicted A Global Ice age in the next years from A Dying sun, but Hahari's Hair which was Giving the entire world One, great, big, Motherly Hug, and when it was sent into the Sun it brought it back to Life refueling it Like it was Putting Firewood in A Fireplace, and the sun will keep on going for Possibly Millions of more Years!

Y/n: See Hahari? You're A Hero! You saved the world!

Just then the girls came in as well!

Hakari: Mother You're Okay!

Shizuka: "We wanted to see if you were Okay."

Nano: We were all worried about you.

Kusuri: Kusuri specially made you "Makes you Extremely Happy drug"!

Hahari then Smiled and Began crying tears of Joy as she Hugged you all!

Hahari: OH THANK YOU ALL~!! I LOVE YOU SO, SO, SO, SO, SO MUCH~!!!

And That Day Hahari had saved the world and Became the Mother of all Humanity.