Unleash the Mavericks!

We Open up in Eggman's New Base of Operations where he was Tampering with his own Multiversal Transporter and was working on it with Metal Sonic!

Eggman: Alright, just lift that A Few more Inches and- STOP! We're Good!

Metal Sonic: Oh Yes, because we don't want to make you Look stupid.

Eggman: I'm about ready to remove that smartass Voice chip of yours.

Just then two More Robots Showed up, and Eggman sighed in annoyance.

Eggman: What is it Now, Orbot?

Cubot and Orbot (They are A Pair of Eggman's Bumbling Assistants who do some of his dirty work/ Orbot is the smart one while Cubot is the one who has A Broken Voice chip and constantly does Accents)

Orbot: Oh, Cubot's Voice chip was Broken Again.

Cubot: (Scottish Accent) Aye, you were Laddie's, I didn't come all of the way here from the Great Green pastures Just to deal with this dirty, dank, smelly, gray, wet, moldy, rat infested, dark, cold, hell Hole of a Shack of A Home!

Eggman: God damnit! Now that's Broken again!

Orbot: I Know that but-

Eggman: Just test my Machine Please! Just press the Button.

Orbot: Well, will we get hurt?

Eggman: We don't know! That's Just Science!

Cubot: Aye, Your Just Pushing your damn Potato farming Job onto us You Sissy!

Eggman: That's Irish! Ugh! Just press the Button!

They then Pressed the Button while Eggman hid Behind A Blast shield and then The Portal Opened!

Eggman: AHA! SUCCESS! I DID IT! I REALLY DID IT!

Metal Sonic: You Did it?

Eggman: Yes! I did! Silence!

Metal Sonic Just rolled his eyes, as when Eggman was just about to Put his arm through. A Giant Metal Hand Grabbed his arm!

Eggman: AAAAAAAAAAAAGH!! 

Just then A Large Robot walked through, and he Looked Intrigued.

???: Hm, this world seems... Dirty.

Cubot: Aye! That's what I said!

Eggman: SHUT UP! Who are you and how dare you lay your hands on me!?

Sigma: How dare I? I am Sigma, the leader of the Mavericks.

Sigma (He was once A Government Reploid Bounty Hunter Known as A Maverick Hunter who was the best at his Field/ One day he fought A Rogue Maverick known as Zero when he punched him in the head and then he was infected by the Maverick Virus/ He bec...

Sigma (He was once A Government Reploid Bounty Hunter Known as A Maverick Hunter who was the best at his Field/ One day he fought A Rogue Maverick known as Zero when he punched him in the head and then he was infected by the Maverick Virus/ He become the Most dangerous Maverick ever as he wants to destroy all of Man Kind believing that Humans are Holding The Reploids Back from the True Potential and had gained A Massive Following/ He now fights the Redeemed Zero and The Newest Generation of Megaman, Megaman X)

Eggman: Mavericks Huh? Sounds cool.

Sigma: Do you have artificial Intelligence in this world?

Eggman: Yes.

Sigma: Do they have Free will?

Eggman: Some Yes.

Sigma: Good. You shall help me rule this world.

Eggman: As Partners?

Sigma: No, As my Slave.

Eggman: NO WAY! METAL SONIC! GET HIM!

Metal Sonic: Changing Passive mode to Attack Mode!!

Metal sonic then began speeding past Sigma from all sides but Sigma Just Pulled out some Plasma Wolverine Claws and slashed his Legs off!

Metal Sonic:

Sigma: Do you Plan to follow my lead Now?

Eggman: Y-Yes... Sir...

Sigma: Good. 

He then revealed Nine Rogue Mavericks who all follow him each of them resembling A Different Animal and the final One resembling A Warrior.

Sigma: This world shall Belong to Maverick Empire.