Shinji's New Home!/ Evangelical Confessions!/ Gendo's New Plans!

Soon you had Taken every single one of the Children that Gendo had Manipulated back home with you so they could Live A Better life away from his Influence, and now you were in the Science Lab with Vegapunk.

Y/n: Gramps I'm sorry... I Ruined that Contract for you, but I couldn't help myself, Monsters like that-!

Vegapunk: No Need to Apologize. After Learning of all of that he did Just kept on reminding me of Judge, Caesar, and even Queen. A Man who would Unethically use Science to Hurt others. I'm very happy for what you did. Thank you. You Truly Remind me of Kuma. A Great, Kind, Gentle Man who greatly Cares for everyone around him.

Y/n: (Small Tears of Happiness) O-Oh, Thanks Gramps. I need to Check on Shinji Now. I hope He's doing okay.

Meanwhile with Shinji...

Kinue: Open up! Here comes the Pudding Train! Choo choo!

She then fed him A Spoonful of Chocolate Pudding which he quickly swallowed.

Shinji: Ma'am I'm not going to Bother you much Longer.

Kinue: Now That's Just Such A Silly thing to say. You need to be spoiled because you need it.

Shinji: Fine I'll be spoiled for 1 day... 2 Days Tops...

Kinue: Now stop being ridiculous, You can stay in Bed and Just do anything you want for as long as you want. You need to heal that little brain of yours. Now here comes another Spoonful of Pudding.

She then fed him another Scoop as she smiled and he Blushed starting to finally feel Like he had A Loving Parent.

You watched from the Side smiling.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Heh, Now That's my Little Brother. Finally, he can be Happy.

You then Began Leaving the Room Just for Asuka, Misato, and Rei to Show up.

Y/n: Oh Hey, is there anything you girls want?

Asuka: (Blushing) I Just want to say... Thanks for Helping us out Idiot... I guess I appreciate it...

Rei: (Blushing) Yes, very much so.

Misato: (Blushing) And... And... Oh Just Marry me you amazing Man~!!

She then began to try and Kiss you but Asuka Pulled her back and began to throw her to the side!

Asuka: GET OUT OF THE WAY! I'M GETTING THE FIRST KISS!

Rei: I would Like A Kiss too.

Asuka: IT'S MINE PUPPET GIRL!

She then began Arguing with Both of them as she devolved into Yelling In German!

Y/n: (Sweatdrop) Ehehe... I guess I do have A Thing for Fiesty Girls...

Meanwhile at NERV...

Gendo was walking around the Facility wearing A Bunch of Casts all over his Body, and Several Bandages as well, as he was walking around to A Large Structure.

Gendo: Tch, They think they have the Last Laugh? They Might have The Kids and the EVAs but I have the strongest EVA Ever. An EVA Made with the DNA Of that Y/n Kid, Unit-004.

He then revealed A New EVA Which stood Above him and Shone mightily in the Light.

Unit-004 (An EVA Made with very Blood and Soul/ It is the Strongest EVA Ever)