Drugs, Drugs everywhere!

Soon You had Taken Kusuri Back to the Mansion to have her meet some of the other girls whom you had made Into your girlfriends, as you smiled.

Y/n: Everyone this is Kusuri! I hope she will be A Fine Inclusion into the harem.

Kusuri: Hi I'm Kusuri, Yep, yep!

Karane: Hey.

Hakari: Hi, Kusuri!

Shizuka "Greetings Friend."

Nano: Hello.

Y/n: I am A Little sad no one else can be here right now but I assume everyone is A Little too Busy right now. Bad Timing.

Karane: Alright so what's her deal?

Kusuri: Oh Kusuri Loves drugs! Kusuri Loves drugs very much so! Yep, yep!

Karane: WHAT!? DRUGS?!

Y/n: Oh No! She didn't do Meth or anything like that!

Karane: THAT DOESN'T HELP ANYTHING!

Y/n: What she means is That she Makes Potions!

Kusuri: Yes, Kusuri would Like to give you all Potions as Gifts! Yep, Yep!

She then handed Karane A Potion.

Karane: What's this?

Kusuri: Kusuri had made you Make your Chest Bigger Potion! 

Karane: WHAT!? ARE YOU SERIOUS!? I AM NOT THAT FLAT!

Kusuri: Oh So You Might want this! The Be More Honest with Yourself Potion!

Karane: ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

Kusuri: Oh, I also have A Make you sexier Potion for Hakari, Yep, yep!

Hakari: Really?

Hakari being the Pervert she is down the entire thing and then suddenly her clothes Begin to melt off!

Hakari: H-Huh!? W-What is going on!?

Kusuri: This Potion Makes sweat that can melt clothes off! Anyone would be A Lot sexier if their clothes were off! Yep, Yep!

Y/n: (Nosbleed) Oh for crying out Loud! Here Hakari, Have My Gym Uniform. It's not weighted so it should be Good.

Hakari then ended up Putting on A Red school Gym uniform and it was A Surprisingly Good fit.

Hakari: (Thoughts) Yes~! I Have Y/n-San's Smell on My Body~!

Y/n: Hakari You're kind of scaring me right now.

Kusuri: Kusuri Had also made Shizuka-San Drug that'll give you bunny ears since you Love Fantasy so Much! Yep, yep!

Shizuka then drank the drug and then she grew Bunny ears!

Y/n: AWWWWWWWWWW!! SO CUTE!! Now Shizuka I have some Bunny girls myself so I Know exactly what to do!

You then Began to pet her ears as she Just Began to enter Nirvana!

Y/n: For some reason, I am Just Imagining her Biting onto my ear and Saying "Garchu". AWW! SO CUTE!

Shizuka "I have entered the Gates of Nirvana~!"

Kusuri: Kusuri had also made you Nano-San A Hair drug! They shall allow you to turn your hair into additional arms! Yep, yep!

She then began to drink the drug and she then had her hair take the form of arms which grabbed you and began to Hug you and cuddle you which was what she wanted to do.

Nano: With all of these additional arms I can do much more. This is the Most Efficient.

Kusuri: Oh There is A Side effect that the more you use this the more likely you can turn out Bald! Yep, yep!

Nano: Hmm, The Loss of the need to take care of one's hair is most efficient.

Y/n: Nano! No! That's Insane!

Nano: Would you still love me if I did not have any Hair?

Y/n: Nano, I would Love you if you had no Hair, was Fat, Really Tall, Really short, and even controlled by an Alien!

Karane: That last one is very specific.

Y/n: The Point is Nano I Love you no matter what. I love you all no matter what!

They all just stared for A Second before they all Began to Blush Bright pink.

Kusuri: Oh That Reminds Kusuri! 

She then Pulls out Two Thermases!

Kusuri: Kusuri has two Thermas Full of Tea! One is for Y/n and the other one is for the others! Now it's important to remember- Oh, Kusuri needs to Pee! Yep, yep!

Y/n: Then go and Pee!

Kusuri: But Kusuri has A Diaper on! Yep, yep!

Y/n: Just go! 

Kusuri then chooses to go to the Bathroom as you all Just decided to have some Tea.

A Few Moments Later...

Kusuri: Ah, That Pee was Great... Yep, Yep...

She then noticed that you were all drinking the Tea and she was Horrified!

Kusuri: OH MY GOD!!!

Y/n: Huh? Kusuri? What's wrong?

Kusuri: W-W-WHICH THERMA'S DID YOU USE!?

Y/n: Oh We used the Small Pink one for me and The Big Metal one for the girls since they're are more of them and there's more Tea inside.

Kusuri: NO! The Big one is for you because it's Manly and the Pink one is for them because it's Girly! Yep, yep!!

Y/n: So? What's the Problem?

Kusuri: This is bad! This is Bad! This is really Bad! Yep, yep!

Y/n: Wait, what is going on?

???: Kiss, Kiss, Kiss.

You then slowly Turned around to see the Other girls all have Heart eyes and Blushing.

Y/n: G-Girls...

They all then tried to Jump you trying to Kiss you but you dodged and Kusuri grabbed your arm and Began running!

Y/n: Kusuri what is going on here!?

Kusuri: Kusuri may have slipped The Kiss Who You Love drug in the Tea you were supposed to drink! You were supposed to Kiss all of us as planned but instead, they drank it! Women are Built differently from Men as Men WANT Physical Affection and Women want more emotional and Spiritual affection! Yep! Yep!

Y/n: And?

Kusuri: The Drug had A Different effect in their system which made them into kiss-obsessed Zombies who all want to Kiss you!

Y/n: Shit!!

Kusuri: Even worse we only have Less than an Hour now to cure them or else they will be Kissing Zombies forever!

Y/n: SHIT!!!