The Power of Love!

We Open up on some Plains as Math had Instantly Transmitted in along with Hakari, Karane, Shizuka, Nano, Kusuri, Hahari, Kurumi, and Mei as they all stood in front of A Long Path.

Math: Alright this is the Mushroom Kingdom. Anything you guys want to know?

Hakari: Nope! This is for Y/n-Kun! He has already done so much for us! So It's our Turn!

Karane: Yeah!

Shizuka: "We are the Y/n Family."

Nano: Indeed.

Kusuri: Yep, yep!

Hahari: For my Babies!

Kurumi: He better feed me Mochi after this!

Mei: Anything for Master Hahari.

Math: Great! Now you all Better Pick up some Powerups! They are usually Lying all around here somewhere. Oh Some Question Block, there's some. Just punch them and it should work.

Hakari and Hahari walked up to some Question Blocks and Punched them only for some Bells with eyes to come out! They then touched them and They gained Pink Cat suits with Flowers on them!

Hakari: Nya~! We're Kitty Cats~!

Hahari: NYYYYYYAH~!! SO CUTE~!!

She then grabbed Hakari and Began Hugging her into her Bosom as she had A Nosebleed!

Karane then walked up to A Red Flower and then her Clothes changed to A Red and white color theme as she Began generating fire from her Hands.

Karane: Now this is what I'm Talkin About! Real Fire Power!

Shizuka then walked up to A Giant Mushroom bigger than her and when she touched it she Became A 50 Foot Giant!

Math: WOAH!! YOU GOT A MEGA MUSHROOM! YOU CAN DESTROY ANYTHING WITH THAT!

Shizuka Just hearing that began to stand still not wanting to break anything.

Nano: This is Inefficient in Making her able to destroy things but it is very Efficient in making her very Tall.

Shizuka then Blushed as she hid her face behind her Phone once again.

Nano then touched A Feather and she got A Cape!

Math: Hey! Now you can Fly and Spin attack enemies!

Nano: I'm A Superhero Now? That is quite efficient.

Kusuri touched A Penguin suit and she was now wearing it as she was sliding her belly against the ground moving around very fast!

Kusuri: Kusuri is Now P/n the Penguin!! Yep, Yep!!

Kurumi then Touched A Mushroom with A Racoon Tail and she Became Gained A Tanuki suit!

Kurumi: Damnit, Now I want Miso soup!!

Math: Why does that make you want Miso Soup?

Kurumi: Tanuki's remind me of that Damnit!!

Mei had Touched A Balloon with A "P" On it and she then Began to Inflate and Become A Balloon!

Math: Hey You've gained the Balloon power up! Now you can Float and fly with ease!

Hahari: You Look very Cute and Huggle, Mei-San~! NYA~!!

Mei: (Blushing) Thank you, Lady Hahari, I live to Please.

Math: Alright now since you all got your Powerups Let's all go and save Y/n! Lets Goooo!

They all then ran off to save you but they had 8 whole Lands to go through before they could get to you!