Recovery! / The Enterprise!

After the Battle the Aftermath the somehow pretty big as boats were sent out to gather the recovering Ship girls as things had quickly turned bad due to the Sakura Empire Attacking at the worst time. 

Prince of Wales: Thankfully, you were here Y/n to deal with those Ruffians.

Y/n: Yeah, I would hate to see what would have happened, as Enterprise came any later and things could have worsened.

Illustrious: I Know, even she had Managed to take some damage from the fight.

Prince of Wales: She is A Decorated War Hero from An Age bygone.

Y/n: I Know that's another world for Old.

Prince of Wales: Only if we have some repair ships to help, but unfortunately, we don't have any right now.

Soon Javelin was helping Unicorn through the water, as she was trying to take her to dry Land.

Javelin: Unicorn, are you Okay?

Unicorn: Yeah... Y/n Saved me...

Javelin: Good, I- AAAAGH! LAFFEY!!

Laffey Looked like she was dead, but she Just rolled over Looking at Javelin.

Laffey: Hey, I'm Good.

Javelin: (Sweat drop) You nearly gave me A Heart attack...

Prince of Wales: Ah, Javelin, Unicorn, Lammey, are you all Okay?

Javelin: Yes, Ma'am we were thankfully spared from the worst.

Y/n: Good thing I stepped in or else Unicorn could have been Seriously Hurt. I fear worse could have Happened if I wasn't here.

Laffey then Tried to get up but she snapped A Button on Javelin's Shirt and her top Pulled down and she wasn't wearing A Bra.

Javelin: KYYYAH!

You Just had A Nosebleed and Fell down, as Prince of Wales Turned to you.

Prince of Wales: Oh My, thankfully we do have Medics.

Javelin then quickly put her shirt Back on, as Laffey Apologized and the repair efforts continued.

Soon Cleveland was overlooking the Repair of her ship when she saw that Enterprise was standing there.

Cleveland: Hey Enterprise!

Enterprise: Hm?

Cleveland: I saw how you did out there! You were great!

Enterprise: Thank you.

Cleveland then noticed how her Ship was badly damaged.

Cleveland: Your ship is Badly damaged. You need repairs.

Enterprise: I only did the critical damage repairs. That's all I Need. Ugh...

She then nearly fell down as Cleveland held her up.

Cleveland: You see now? You need to rest.

Enterprise: I did the critical damage repair. That's all I need.

She then walked off as Cleveland was all worried about her.

Meanwhile in the Sakura Empire Fleet...

Akagi was Tending to Kagi's Wounds as Kagi was clearly into it.

Kagi: Sister, Please You're getting too close...

Akagi: But you have A Scar on your face, and I can't let that Blemish your Beauty.

Kagi then Began to Blush as Akagi was Tending to her wounds but suddenly they were interrupted.

???: Guttentag, Women. You had called me here?

Kagi: How dare you ruin our Moment!!

Akagi: Now calm down. I called her here. Isn't that right Prinz Eugen?

Prinz Eugen: Ah Yes, you wanted to talk about something, right?

Prinz Eugen (A Heavy Cruiser for the Iron Blood Fleet/ She has A Pair of Dragon Heads whish shoot energy Blasts and A Pair of Aircraft carriers/ She is A German as well)

Kagi: First of what are you doing here?

Prinz Eugen: First of all, you can stop staring at me. Unt we are allies right? You Sakura Empire and I Iron Blood, Correct?

Akagi: You Know why you are here Prinz Eugen. You Know Our fleet had been severely damaged from the previous attack, and they have been severely weakened themselves, and I Plan on sending out my 5th Division to finish them off but oh my I am afraid that they were too weak to handle this big Mission.

Prinz Eugen: So, you want me to spearhead the Attack?

Akagi: Indeed.

Prinz Eugen: Ja, I Get it, all I need is your 5th Division and any other support you can give me for this Mission.

Akagi: Good. Now Get going. They are repairing their ships right now, so time is of the essence.