Love Mission: Impossible! (Part 2)

Shizuka was Now Cornered by the Massive Guard dog which was moving closer to her and it didn't seem happy at all!

Shizuka: "Help, help, help, help, help, help, help me Please."

Y/n: SHIZUKA BABY I'M COMING!

You Tried to run in by Nano grabbed your arm stopping you.

Nano: Wait.

The dog then got closer but instead of attacking her it Just Began to Lick her face in A Sign of Protection.

Nano: I Knew it. Shizuka Is so Pathetically weak and Adorable that the dog sees her as not A Threat but as A Puppy that needs Protection.

Y/n: AWWWWWWW! Shizuka You are so weak You are like A Helpless Blind and deaf Puppy!!

Karane: Yeah, You couldn't even Hurt A Fly because You're so weak!

Kusuri: Kusuri knows that You are so Puny and weak that You defy The Laws of Nature! Yep, yep!

Nano: You are so weak that You couldn't even hurt A Water flea.

Keep in Mind these are all compliments.

Shizuka: (Thoughts) No! I can not fail now! I may be cornered right now but I know right now I can not let Hakari-san down! She relies on all of us! Hakari-san is our friend!

Kusuri: Kusuri has an Idea! Yep, yep!

She then pulled at A Vial.

Kusuri: This is Knock you out if you drink it Drug! Yep yep!

She then rolled it over to Shizuka.

Shizuka: .........?

Kusuri: Use it!

Shizuka Just downed it and knocked her out.

Karane: SERIOUSLY!?

Kusuri: Kusuri understands where she messed up... Yep, yep...

The dog then Begins to Lick up Shizuka's drool as it was Knocked out as well!

Y/n: Perfect!

Kusuri: Kusuri will give Shizuka-chan Nuetralization drug!

She then did so and you all continued to walk through the Mansion avoiding Guards while you all could as soon you all ended up in A Massive Hallway which you had all learned had some Laser Beams.

Y/n: Damn it. How are we supposed to get through?

Kusuri: Kusuri has drug for it! Kusuri calls it the See Infrared Light Drug! The Drug allows you to see infrared light but only Infrared light!

Y/n: Give me the drug.

Kusuri: Right.

Nano: Wait, Kusuri there is A Letter attached to this Vial and It's Addressed to... The FDA In America. Wait, You were supposed to Ship this to them before the deadline.

Karane: Wait, You are willing to sacrifice your chance at selling your drugs worldwide in order to save Hakari?

Kusuri: Yes, Hakari is Kusuri's Best friend and Kusuri will do anything to save her!

Y/n: Thanks. Alright now let's do this.

You then drank the drug and you saw A Bunch of Red Lines between the walls that were impossible to get through.

Y/n: Wait, This seems strange. Isn't the hallway A Lot Taller?

Nano: Yes, it is.

Y/n: Wait, what's at the ceiling?

Nano: Chandeliers.

Y/n: That's it!! The Lasers Can't go past the Chandeliers! We can get to the top then we can get through! but How?

Nano: But the distance and grand but we need two people and We need someone who is strong but the rest of us are just women.

Everyone then turned to Karane.

Karane: What?

Nano then Tied you both up so you can Both climb past the Lasers!

Karane: H-HEY! I DID NOT AGREE TO THIS!

Y/n: Please Karane we need to do this to save Hakari!

Karane: (Blushing) F-Fine...

The two of you then began to climb up the Walls of the extremely wide hallway but suddenly the Ropes Began to Loosen and you Began to Feel your Face against Karane's Belly!

Karane: (Blushing) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Y/n: Karane is something wrong? My Face is touching something super soft.

Karane: (Blushing) I-It's nothing! Just keep moving Idiot!

Soon you had Both made it through the Lasers and you both fell to the ground!

Y/n: Whew! We're Okay! Man, Your Pajama's feel super soft, Eh, Karane?

Karane: (Blushing) S-Shut up! Y-You knew what was Happening!

Y/n: Hey Kusuri, Nano, Shizuka! You'll wait outside and Get prepared to run! We'll get Hakari and Meet you outside!

Nano: Understood. You Keep going.

You then Began Marching in with Karane.

Karane: Are you sure this is going to work?

Y/n: Yeah, and if anything goes wrong I will go down fighting to the very end. I faced far worse and I know I have not gone this far only to Fail.

Karane: Hmph, Good.

The two of you then continue on to try and save Hakari.