Resident Evil Kisses! (Part 2)

You were now Stuck in the Closet with Kusuri, as you were both Being Hunted by Nano who was Now A Kissing Zombie!

Y/n: Kusuri what are you doing in here again!?

Kusuri: Nano is Hunting Kusuri! Yep, yep!

Y/n: Huh? But they want me right?

Kusuri: Yes, but Nano had possibly realized that I was the one who could cure them so she is stopping me from doing so by guarding the Lab, Yep, yep!

Y/n: Oh Crap this is Like the Russian Sleep experiments! They don't want to be fixed!

You then Heard crying as you Looked down to see Kusuri crying into your chest!

Kusuri: This is all Kusuri's fault...

Y/n: What? No, it Isn't-

Kusuri: Don't defend Kusuri... Do you know why Kusuri is the only member of the Chemistry Club? They all left because of Kusuri's drugs! Kusuri had made so Many dangerous drugs it hurt and drove away everyone Kusuri cared about! Kusuri's drugs only hurt others! From now on... After this... KUSURI WILL STOP MAKING DRUGS FOREVER!!!

Y/n: Kusuri don't say that! That's Ridiculous! You can't give up on your Dreams! All we need now is A Neutralization drug.

Kusuri: Kusuri has One.

Y/n: Great! Now we can-!

She then began to drink the thing before you slapped it out of her hands!

Y/n: WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!? WE COULD HAVE USED IT TO CURE NANO!

Kusuri: Oh... That was another Option...

She then Turned back into her True form.

Kusuri: Kusuri, Knows Of A Plan. Nano doesn't know of this form so I can sneak past her and get into the Lab. With how Little Kusuri drank she only has A Matter of time until she turns back to her child form, Yep, Yep!

Y/n: Right, Go Ahead.

Kusuri then Grabbed some Rope and walked out of the Closet walking over to Nano.

Nano: Kiss?

Kusuri: Hello.

Nano: Insignikiss.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Yes! It's working!

Kusuri then tried to tie her up but Nano saw her trying to do so.

Kusuri: Oh Kusuri is Just passing by! Yep, Yep!

Y/n:

Nano then Overpowered Kusuri and put her in A Bondage Position with the Rope!

Y/n: OH CRAP! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

You then ran off as Nano quickly chased after you!

Nano: Kiss, kiss, kiss!

Y/n: I Just need to outrun her!

You then ran into an empty room where Nano had cornered you!

Y/n: Oh shit!!

She then jumped on you and began to make out with you, which you couldn't resist!

Is this Over?

Y/n: (Thoughts) Wait! I have the Powers of A Logia! Why do I keep forgetting that?

You then Turned your Body into Mochi completely avoiding her as you then Put her down and Began to Put the Neutralization drug in her Mouth, making her Pass out! Just then Kusuri then walked in back in her child form!

Kusuri: Y/n! You're Okay!

Y/n: Of course I am! I Knew you would be Freed after taking so little of the drug since the ropes wouldn't fit around you after that so I Planned to give Nano the rest of the drug in the meantime!

Kusuri: Wait, Kusuri could do that!?

Y/n: Seriously!? You didn't remember that!

Kusuri: Nano should be Okay when she wakes up.

Y/n: Good! Now Lets make some more Neutralization drugs!

Later...

All of the girls then began to wake up in the Infirmary where they began to remember what Happened.

Nano: Ugh, I swear I was flooded by Mochi. It was very Effective On me.

Shizuka (Blushing) "I remember Kissing Y/n. Oh, I am so embarrassed..."

Hakari: Wait I did Kiss Y/n and... (Remembers that she Kissed Karane/Pink Faced) N-NO! I REMEMBER NOTHING! NOTHING HAPPENED! RIGHT KARANE!?

Karane: Wait, what do you-? (Remembers as well) Y-YEAH NOTHING HAPPENED! WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!

Y/n: AWWWW! SO CUTE!

Karane: (Blushing) S-SHUT UP Y/N! I-IT'S NOT LIKE I LOVE HER OR ANYTHING!

Y/n: Tsun Tsun~!

Karane: (Blushing) S-SHUT UP!

Kusuri: Kusuri has something to Announce. Kusuri had realized how dangerous her drugs were and how much damage they could do, and... KUSURI WILL STOP MAKING DRUGS FOREVER!!!

Hakari: Kusuri No!! Don't do that!! We all Love your drugs!

Kusuri: Y-You do?

Hakari: Yeah, yours allowed me to wear Y/n-San's clothes!

Nano: They allowed me to be far more efficient.

Shizuka "I was able to Kiss Y/n-San without any fear."

Karane: And... (Blushing) I Guess They can do some great for the world, Like they did for us.

Kusuri then Began crying tears of Joy and Hugged all of you.

Kusuri: AWWWWWW!! KUSURI LOVES YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

Y/n: Us too Kusuri! Now we better go and dispose of that tea before-

???: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!

Shouta then ran in and Hid Behind you!

Shouta: Y/N! CHIBIUSA'S GONE CRAZY!

Y/n: Did she drink some Tea?

Shouta: YES! IT'S DRUGGED!

Kusuri: Oh... Kusuri's fault...

Chibiusa then ran in being A Kissing Zombie as you grabbed her and held her up preventing her from getting To Shouta!

Y/n: Kusuri Could you Get some-

Kusuri: Kusuri will get more Nuetralization drug! Yep yep!

Shouta: (Pink Faced) SHE WON'T STOP!

Y/n: Man Lucoa has ruined your feelings for women Man... Poor Soul.

Shouta: Please keep her away. I don't want to face this.