Treating your Honey!

You had Taken Honey back to your Resturuant where she had begun to eat and she must have had the appetite of A Saiyan with how much she can eat all by herself. She already had A Hundred Bowls and Plates and she had the tinnest of Bumps on her abdomen.

Y/n: So I wonder something?

Honey: Hm?

Y/n: Why do you eat so Much?

Honey then swallowed another huge chunk of Food as she smiled.

Honey: Well, Okay, You see I need to eat A Lot as it helps me Maintain my Transformations Rice bowls are the best option because they are full of energy and are barely filling. It Must be so weird to see an android eat huh?

Y/n: Nah, It's nothing too weird. I know how you feel about the Purple Panther Gang. They are Grade A Scum. They remind me of the Red Ribbon Army. No Matter how Many times you ever try to get rid of them they Just keep coming back. Like Cockroaches when food and warmth is available.

Honey then Began shaking Violently as her body began heating up.

Honey: They... They took my Father away from me... I just woke up and They Killed him...

Just then Fire shot out of her Teacup as you stopped her!

Y/n: Woah Honey! You can't let revenge Consume you. I Knew one guy who did that and he Killed his Brother in Cold Blood, Killed the only woman who Loved him and ended up A Terrorist. I don't want that to happen to you.

Honey Just Blushed.

Honey: (Blushing) T-Thanks Y/n...

Just then Natsuko walked in all angry.

Natsuko: Honey! There you are!

Honey: Hey Natchan!

Natsuko: Don't call me that! It's Natsuko Aki! I told you that A Million times!

Honey: Oh! Sorry.

Y/n: Hey Natchan why don't you Join us for Lunch?

Natsuki: Fine, I-

Y/n: Drop the weapons first.

She then angrily slammed A Pistol onto the Table.

Y/n: ...

Natsuki then Began to unload all of her weapons Including Pistols, Shotguns, AK-47s, Grenade Launchers, and Rocket Launchers, and as she walked over she dropped A Trail of weapons Behind her surprising all of the Patrons.

You then ordered her some Italian Meatball Curry as she began to eat.

Y/n: It's so Nice you can Join us! You Usually don't hang out that Much.

Honey: Yep, That's Natchan for ya! She's so Serious but so Fun!

Natsuki then Blushed as she wanted to Pull her Handcuffs out but she didn't have it on her.

Y/n: Oh Yeah It's nice to see you two again. Especially when Honey isn't fighting Monsters and Natsuki isn't arresting people left and right. Ya Know? You two are pretty amazing.

Both of them Blushed as Honey had A Cute Blush and Natsuki had one of those Tsundere Blushes and felt ready to Pull out the Handcuffs again.

Just then Natsuki got A Call over the Radio about another Purple Panther attack and she got up Picking up all of her weapons again.

Natsuko: Come on Honey. Let's go!

Honey: Yes, Ma'am!

Y/n: I can Help too, Guys.

Natsuki: Can you Please try and Minimize Collateral Damage?

Y/n: Yeah, I Guess so.

Natsuki: Then come along.

Y/n: Right Natchan!

Natsuki: It's Natsuki Aki Now Call me that!

Y/n: Right, Ma'am!