Fighting the Forever Jerks!

We Opened up in A Secret Underground base where A Large Machine is being Built in the center of it by A Bunch of Knights and of course, their King was overseeing everything.

Chadwick: Come on everyone hurry up on good time. We don't know how long it will be until Tennyson shows up to ruin everything. Like as per Usual. I grow so Very Tired of that Boy.

Sir Joseph Chadwick (He is the Current Forever King and Leader of the Forever Knights/ He is on A Quest to wipe out all of Alien Kind on earth and will do anything to do so/ He did things like Building an Alien Killing superweapon and even trying ...

Sir Joseph Chadwick (He is the Current Forever King and Leader of the Forever Knights/ He is on A Quest to wipe out all of Alien Kind on earth and will do anything to do so/ He did things like Building an Alien Killing superweapon and even trying to steal Excalibur/ Voiced by the Legendary Tim Curry)

Forever Knight: Um, My King?

Chadwick: What is it now?

Forever Knight: I'm Afraid he's here with A Friend.

Chadwick: Perfect.

Forever Knight: Why?

Chadwick: Our Machine is Just finished.

Just then you and Ben Busted in knocking A Bunch of Forever knights out of the way!

Y/n/Ben: Double Trouble!!

Y/n: Man, we actually did that perfectly!

Ben: I Know Right? That Usually never works out!

 Chadwick: Ah Hello Tennyson and... Friend.

Y/n: I'm Y/n L/n and you're On My Turf King of the Jerks!

Chadwick: Oh, Very Creative, I suppose you don't have anything else, do you?

Y/n: Shut up, Chadwick! What is that Machine?

Chadwick: I'm glad you had asked. You see I have invented and Built a Machine that shall wipe out all Alien Life on this Planet!

Y/n: YOU BASTARD! SOME OF MY GIRLFRIENDS ARE ALIENS!

Chadwick: Disgusting!

Y/n: EXCUSE ME MOTHERFUCKER!?

Ben: (Prepares Omnitrix) And what's going to prevent Me from changing it again? Maybe into something like An Implosion Machine.

Y/n: Nice.

Chadwick: Because this one runs on the power of A Star! If you destroy it, bye-bye this Earth!

Y/n: YOU BASTARD!!

Chadwick: Try anything and It will Blow up!

Y/n: Wait, Ben I have an Idea.

Ben: What is it?

Y/n: Watch this. Hey Chadwick, want to see something Cool?

Chadwick: Huh? What is so Cool? What do you want to show me?

Y/n: Oh Nothing. Just this. Star Platinum: Za Warudo!!

You then Froze time as you had quickly grabbed the Miniature Star and quickly teleported to A Place in space so far away the light of any star doesn't touch it and you then came back.

Y/n: And Resume.

Chadwick: Those were some nice words, but-

Forever Knight: SIR! THE STAR FUEL SORCE IS GONE!

Chadwick: Huh!? How!?

Ben: Are you ready to give up Chadwick?

Chadwick: Never! I shall go to the one Place that had not been corrupted by Aliens!

Y/n: And That is?

Chadwick: You'll see. Turn on the machine!

They then turned on the Machine as Ben then tried to Punch Chadwick but suddenly, they all teleported away!

Ben: Damn He got away.

Y/n: Eh, I wouldn't worry.

Ben: Why?

Y/n: They always come back at some Point. Want to play Video Games until 4 in the Morning? I picked up the newest Sumo Slammers?

Ben: Dude, you had me at Video Games.

Y/n: Perfect!