Anime with Hatoko!

It was another day as you were in your Bedroom with Hatoko to Watch some Super Sentai anime with her as she was happy.

Y/n: Alright Hatoko today we are watching the Steel Samurai!

Hatoko: Oh I Love that One!

Y/n: Perfect! The Defender of Neo Olde Tokyo, the Defender of Light, Steel Samurai is here to save the day!

???: HAHAHAHAHAHA! Man that show is good!

???2: AYE!

Y/n: WHAT THE HELL!? NATSU!? HAPPY!? WHEN DID YOU GET HERE!?

Natsu and Happy were both in your bedroom sitting in your beanbag chairs!

Natsu: Hey! We got here after Lucy Kicked us out again.

Happy: Aye! This Happens all of the time.

Natsu: I wonder why.

Y/n: YOU WONDER WHY!? HOW LONG WERE YOU STANDING THERE FOR!?

Natsu: Hmm... About 5 Minutes. To be honest we had mastered the act of standing so still we remain unnoticeable to the Human eye.

Happy: Aye! We are!

Y/n: What are you two A Bunch of Literal Aliens?

Natsu: Oh Cool! You're Watching Steel Samurai?

Hatoko: Yeah, I'm such A Huge Fan.

Natsu: Really? You? 

Hatoko: What? What does that Mean?

Natsu: Seriously? You Probably don't even know the first thing about Steel Samurai!

Hatoko: Well Actually-

Natsu: Hey, Hey, Happy!

Happy: Aye?

Natsu: Guess what I am? "Oh, I Know so Much About steel Samurai off the Bat because I claim to be such A Fan!"

Happy: Um... Stupid?

Natsu: No, I'm her!

Happy: What's the difference?

Hatoko: Would, you two stop before-

Natsu: (Sarcastic) Oh I Love Steel Samurai so much because he's so Handsome and Blah, blah, blah!

Happy: Hahahahahaha!

Hatoko was slowly Losing it with him because despite being so Innocent, girly, and Nice she had One Huge temper with A Short fuse.

And then she snapped.

Hatoko: WOULD YOU TWO STOP THAT!?

Natsu/Happy: Uh...

Y/n: You two Pressed her Buttons. Shouldn't have done that.

Hatoko: JUST BECAUSE I'M A GIRL DOSEN'T MEAN I CAN'T LIKE SOMETHING GUYS LOVE! AND YOU BREAK INTO AN INNOCENT WOMAN'S ROOM SO YOU TWO SHOULD START QUESTIONING YOUR OWN MORALITY! YOU KNOW WHAT!? GET OUT!

She then Unleashed A Bunch of lightning at Natsu and Happy sending him flying out of there!

Natsu/Happy: AAAAAAGH!

You then Hugged Hatoko which quickly calmed her down.

Y/n: Woah, Hatoko, calm down. It's all good.

Hatoko: Oh I'm sorry about that. Please forgive me.

Y/n: Eh, it's Okay. You stopped two Idiots from breaking into my room. Good Job.

Hatoko: (Blushing) Oh, I, Um... T-Thank you Y/n-Chan...

Y/n: Too Kawaii~!