There's A Demon Afoot!

After dealing with that whole Hot Mess you continued to walk around to search for any sources of that strange energy since you kept having the Lingering feel that the Place was emitting it, as soon you walked into A Girl dressed up as A Witch dropkicking someone else

Witchly: IDIOT DUMFER!!

Witchly (She Is the daughter of A Witch and is An Apprentice Witch/ She wants to become A Great witch but she hates where she lives and only wishes to leave since they do nothing but Ocean stuff/ She has A Strong belief in demons and other Magical...

Witchly (She Is the daughter of A Witch and is An Apprentice Witch/ She wants to become A Great witch but she hates where she lives and only wishes to leave since they do nothing but Ocean stuff/ She has A Strong belief in demons and other Magical Creatures/ Voiced by Kira Buckland)

???: Why did you Hit me!?

She then grabbed the person by their shirt pulling them up after knocking them down!

Witchly: Because you are Garbage and everyone Hates you Dumfer! You are the school trash! Filth!

Y/n: Dumfer? Looks like More like A Freda to me.

Dumfer (Real Name Freda/ The School Punching Bg and Resident Loser/ A Fan of Filming who ended up meeting Skarpne and Undi and is roped into their Adult film scheme/ She Loves all of the old Movies and filming/ Is Usuallt done with Skarpne's stupi...

Dumfer (Real Name Freda/ The School Punching Bg and Resident Loser/ A Fan of Filming who ended up meeting Skarpne and Undi and is roped into their Adult film scheme/ She Loves all of the old Movies and filming/ Is Usuallt done with Skarpne's stupid Stuff/ Voiced by Leah Clark)

Dumfer: But Witchly-

Witchly: Shut up! I finally Found A Demon!

Y/n: A Demon you say, Lady?

They both Noticed you and Blushed and Witchly dropped her.

Witchly: Yes! It was A Blue Haired Demon! I know it's A Demon! I finally found one!

Y/n: (Thoughts Oh God it better not be. (Out of thoughts) Show me.

Witchly: Right! Come on Dumfer!

She then grabbed her by the arm and began dragging her as you ran after them! All Three of you then soon Made it to the Classroom where of course things had gone wrong.

Y/n/Dumfer: Aw, Crap!

Skarpne was running around Just Showing off to everyone, as she then spotted Dumfer and You!

Skarpne: Hey Dumfer! Oh and Hey The Cute guy! How the hell are Ya doing you two!?

You then felt the Glares of several Guys as you Just didn't want to deal with this Crap right now.

Y/n: I hate dealing with this.

Just then the Teacher walked in Smiling, Unaware of the Situation.

Ms. Wendy: Oh Hello there, Is this A New Student?

 Wendy: Oh Hello there, Is this A New Student?

Ms. Wendy (She is Witchly's Mother and her Teacher/ She is A Super Powerful witch able to pretty much do some amazing things/ She is A Total tease as well/ Is very Knowledgeable about Witch Magic/ Voiced by Jamie Marchie)

Skarpne: HI MISS BUXOM-!!

Dumfer: EXCUSE ME A MOMENT! This is My... Cousin from... Norway! Right, Skarpne?

Skarpne: Yeah! I'm Skarpne and I'm from Spa- I-I mean Norway, which is Totally where I am from.

Everyone Bought that but they hard to believe that the two can Possibly be related due to some BS Standards of Beauty.

Y/n: (Thoughts) There is some cover-up here? Is this some E.T. Situation? I don't know but will get to the bottom of it! Or My Name is Carlos Guatemala! Which it's Not.