Time with Ichiko!

You had Now decided to spend some time with that Brat with A Heart of Gold Ichiko, but she insisted you would Visit her home, and of course, it was A Pretty Large Mansion.

Of course, it wasn't as Big as yours.

Y/n: Huh, Nice Place. Very Nice Place. Though It could use more Color. Too Much White, it Burns my Eyes.

You then walked inside only to be Greeted by Her Personal Butler.

Kunoshin Suwano (He is Ichiko's Personal Butler/ He has always been more of A Parent to her than either of her own Parents and always Looks out for her wellbeing/ He can be super Protective of her especially when she's around boys)

Kunoshin: Ah, You Must be Miss Ichiko's Boyfreiend.

Y/n: Yes, I-

Kunoshin: Look here Buster you better be taking good care of her because everything you do to her I will do to you. Understood?

Y/n: Okay. (Thoughts) Dudes more of A Dad than her Own Dad.

Ichiko: Kunoshin what are you doing?

Ichiko walked in and she was wearing A White T-shirt and Black Shorts with no shoes as she Hugged you.

Ichiko: You can trust him, he's Perfectly fine.

Kunoshin: Oh Right, My Bad Ma'am. I Just Want to make sure You're safe.

Ichiko: Well Good. That's your Job.

Y/n: (Thoughts) They are such A Dad and daughter Duo! So Sweet!

Soon Ichiko took you back to her room where she sat down and she made you sat down in front of you as she smiled.

Ichiko: So, What do you want to do?

Y/n: Oh, I don't know, I'm not into all of the Rich People Crazes. I-

???: NYA!

Just then A Cat Jumped on your head as you Jumped.

Y/n: Oh, That's A Cute- WHAT IS THAT!?

Ichiko: Hm? Oh, That's Tama. Long Story.

Tama: Hello There! Nya!

Tama (She was A Sick Kitten that Ichiko and Momiji picked up and saved by Giving it A Dose of Ichiko's Good Luck, but it was so Much Good Luck It Turned the Cat into A God with God Like Powers, but yet she's still A Cat in personality and rather d...

Tama (She was A Sick Kitten that Ichiko and Momiji picked up and saved by Giving it A Dose of Ichiko's Good Luck, but it was so Much Good Luck It Turned the Cat into A God with God Like Powers, but yet she's still A Cat in personality and rather do cat things/ She can also Turn from her Humanoid cat thing to A Full cat and back)

Y/n: How is she exactly half Human?

Ichiko: Long Story.

One Explanation Later....

Y/n: Oh, So She's a Cat God? Man, Standards for Being A God is Low these days.

Tama: Hey, I do stuff! Nya!

Y/n: I seriously doubt that. I really do.

Just then the Wall Blew up as Ichiko got up first!

Ichiko: HEY! WHAT DID YOU JUST DO!?

It was Momiji and she was Dressed up Like Natsu Dragneel!

Momiji: (Natsu Impression) Hey! I am not giving up until you give me some More Luck!

Ichiko: I AM NOT!

Y/n: DID WE NOT SOLVE THIS LAST TIME!? SWEET JESUS!

Momiji and Ichiko then Began fighting, as you Just stood by the side, and Momiji Yelled!

Momiji: KUMAGI HELP ME YOU STUPID BEAR!

Just then An Ugly ass teddy bear walked in after taking A Nap Not saying A Word, as he Just Pulled A Syringe from his Open Stuffing filled Gut.

Kumagi (Momiji's Assistant/ He is an Ugly Ass Teddy bear who Rarely ever Helps at all/ He is very Pessimistic and very Blaze as he can't even tell someone how dire something is for the life of them/ His stuffing filled Gut acts as A Hammer space f...

Kumagi (Momiji's Assistant/ He is an Ugly Ass Teddy bear who Rarely ever Helps at all/ He is very Pessimistic and very Blaze as he can't even tell someone how dire something is for the life of them/ His stuffing filled Gut acts as A Hammer space for Momiji's Syringe)

Y/n: Freaky Alien Genotype.

Kumagi then Just walked over and began to try and Give Momiji her Syringe as she tussled with Ichiko.

Y/n: (Sigh) We're Probably never going to get this Resolved...