Mei is the Master!

Mei was waking up only to open her eyes and realize that she was in your bed and you were standing by her side wearing A Butler's Uniform.

Mei: Master what are you doing?

Y/n: No Mei I am Not the Master, You are the master Today.

Mei: Master I don't understand.

Y/n: Look Mei you have done so much you deserve A Break and I am willing to give it to you. You deserve to be pampered and spoiled. You are the Captian and I am the Lowley Cabin Boy. I will throw myself in the Brig if that is your wish! So What do you want?

Mei: There Is nothing I can really Use Master.

Y/n: Ah, then Let me Treat you! Now Let me rub your feet!

You then removed the Blanket and you Began to rub her Feet, and she was sent to Nirvana as she was pretty much laying there, and you began to use Oils and your hands to make her feel Amazing.

This went on For 30 Minutes and you then got up.

Y/n: Alright My Lady I shall get you breakfast.

You then ran off and came back with A Continental Breakfast with Waffles, Pancakes, Bacon, Eggs (Sunnyside Up), and even A Glass of Orange Juice.

Y/n: Alright here you go Mei. Do you want me to feed you?

Mei: Fine but only for Today, No More After that. I want to serve you and Ms. Hahari.

Y/n: Mei You don't have to serve you, I am your Boyfriend. I shall serve you.

Mei: Thank you... Y/n.

Y/n: Perfect! Now Open Wide and Say Aaaah~!

Mei then did so and you fed her Some Waffles and Syrup.

Mei: Mmm~ Thank you Y/n-Sama~

Y/n: Awwww, so Cute~!!