The Might of Gold Comet Unleashed!

Sonja soon returned to her Father in her Defeat and he was Peeved. Not at her of course but at all of you for defeating her, and he is planning to defeat you all here and there.

Kanbei: DAMNIT! Those Bastards would dare Hurt my Daughter! I shall Bring the entire force of Gold Comet onto all of them!

Sonja: Father aren't you Being A Little Too Angry?

Kanbei: No My Precious Little Lotus they would dare to hurt you in such A Brutal Fashion. I shall do the same to them but 10 Fold!

Sonja: (Blushing) Father... You're going to commit A Suicidal Attack... (Thoughts) That Y/n Guy was pretty Nice though. I hope Him and Father don't come to Blows.

Later...

Soon Your entire Army was Marching Towards the Gold Comet Capital where Kanbei would be ready to fight you but you began to feel uneasy.

Math: Something wrong Bro?

Y/n: I mean remember when Olaf seemed so heartbroken about fighting us?

Math: Yes.

Y/n: What if Everyone is Like this and none of them are really the Villian? Maybe They're some bigger villains manipulating everything from Behind the Scenes.

Math: That would make sense to me.

Olaf: Commanders! We are about to arrive At the Capital!

Y/n: Good. I want everyone in Poisition. I want Max and Olaf to form the first Line, Grit will be the Back Line firing ranged support, Sami can Help us get Factories, and we should be Good.

Orange Star/Blue Moon: Yes Sir!

Y/n: Good, Now we should be fine until-

Just then Kanbei showed up with 100,000 Units, and began to set up against all of you!

Kanbei: HELLO ORANGE STAR! THIS IS YOUR SUPERIOR SPEAKING!

Y/n: WHAT!?

Kanbei: You shall Pay for what you done! Not Just crippling my country but Also Hurting My Little Lotus!

Y/n: Look Man I don't want to-

Kanbei: Silence! I shall now finally dispose of you! Morale Boost!!

Everyone then Began Fighting as soon You and Kanbei Clashed!

Kanbei: You are A Genius Fighter! Maybe in another life we could be allies!

Y/n: Seriously Man, You need to calm down!

Kanbei: Silence your Tongue Orange Star Scum! Prepare to die!

Y/n: Fine, well If I have to convince you then...

You then used the same Telepathy Technique you used on Olaf to show him what happened and he stopped.

Y/n: You see what I mean?

Kanbei: Fine, I will admit You did nothing wrong up until that point but you had Hurt my Precious Lotus!

He was prepared to strike but Sonja stopped him!

Sonja: FATHER STOP!

Kanbei: Huh? Sonja I-

Sonja: Father He did nothing wrong! He didn't Hurt me! He Let me go even! Now Leave him Alone!

Kanbei: Sonja I only mean to protect you.

Sonja: I Understand that Father and I can Protect myself. I Promise.

Kanbei: So It's True. My Precious Little Lotus had Fully Bloomed Into A Beautiful Flower. Alright, Y/n we follow under your Orders. We shall find whoever attacked us and we shall make them Pay.

Y/n: Oh Good! I guess Next up will be Green Earth.

Sonja: I had done intel research on them and it is said that they have an Impressive Navy.

Y/n: Then We shall stick to Land, Like when Alexander the Great invaded Tyre.

Kanbei: I Love the way you think Y/n-San. A Real Strategist.

Y/n: Thank you, I shall be happy to have you and Sonja in our Forces.

Sonja then Blushed as she twirled her Pigtails.