The Robot at Penguin Villiage!

Penguin Village. An Island outside of Japan where the Locals are A Bit... Well weird. The Laws of Physics now Reality seem to apply to any of them or even the area as everything is always A Bit off and silly in A Cartoonishly weird way.

The Sun Rose out of the Ocean as it was Carrying A Toothbrush in One hand, A Tube of Toothpaste in the other, and Brushing its teeth.

Sun: Good Morning everyone.

Just then A Pig walked up on A Branch with A Microphone Began to speak.

Pig: Alright Penguin Village It's the Morning.

It was now A New Day as everyone from Humans, to Robots, to Anphromorphic  Animals, and even Demons and Monsters were all walking around the Village as you and Math suddenly Instantly Transmitted in.

Math: Dude, where are we?

Y/n: This is Penguin Village. Vegapunk had told me something amazing had happened here.

Math: What is it?

Y/n: He said something like (Vegapunk Impression) "My Fellow Scientist Dr. Slump Had Created some amazing things but I think he Created his Best yet. Quasar" (Normal Voice) Or something like that.

Math: Hm, How does he know this Guy?

Y/n: Bulma once said that all the scientists know each other and their Labs. That's how we found Gero's secret Lab remember?

Math: Oh Yeah.

Math noticed that there is A Bird with A Windup toy in its Back flying above you, The same  Pig as before was walking around not saying much besides one word, and A Fake Superman was flying around in the background.

Math: This Place is Weird. AAAAAAAAAGH!!

He was suddenly hit in the Face was A Flying baseball flying at Lightspeed!

Y/n: DUDE ARE YOU OKAY!?

Math: Yeah... Heal me Please...

You quickly healed him as A Little girl then began to arrive.

???: HOYOYOYOYO! Sorry! This happened before!

Y/n: Huh?

???: Huh?

Arale Normaki (She is A Robot girl Built by the Famous But Not well appreciated Dr

Arale Normaki (She is A Robot girl Built by the Famous But Not well appreciated Dr. Slump/ She has Extreme Toon Force Powers, but she has no sense of controlling her powers or even Sense of Shame for that Matter/ She is the Star of Penguin Village)

Y/n/Arale: EEEEEEEEEEEH!? I KNOW YOU!!!

Math: YOU DO!?

Y/n/Arale: No. Not Really.

Math: (Sweatdrop) Eh, Seriously?

Y/n: But she does seem familiar though.

Arale: You too sir! Ooh, Wanna Play Pattycake?

Y/n: Oh I don't wanna-

Arale: You're Turn!

Y/n: Wait, I- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

She then sent you flying into A Nearby Mountian!

Math: WOAH!

Arale: Yay!! That was Fun! You're Turn!

Math: WOAH! DON'T GET NEAR ME! DON'T YOU TOUCH ME! (Thoughts) God if she can Bully around Y/n Like that I have no idea what she can do to me!!

Arale:  Come Play!

Math: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Mathy then Began running around with Arale chasing after him! 

Meanwhile, with you, you were slowly getting up.

Y/n: Wow, That Little girl really Packs A Whollup...