Why I Love You!

The girls were now sitting on the roof Sharing Love stories!

Iku: ... and After those 1,000 Spankings he kissed me and told me how much I truly meant to him!

Hakari: EEEEEEEEEEEE! He truly is God's gift to women!

Kurumi: Does anyone else find it weird we share him with Like A Few hundred women?

Kusuri: He's like the perfect Husbando! Yep, yep!

Nano: Except he's Real. 

Hakari: Wait, Have any of us said we love him lately? All of the time he tells us he loves us so much and yet we never say we love him all that Much.

The girls all seemed Confused.

Hahari: It is Hard to say I Love you sometimes. I Know It's like that for Me.

Karane: HUH!? YOU SAY IT ALL OF THE TIME!

Hahari: Yes but when I say I Love him it means I want to marry him, but when I say I Love you all, I want to marry you all!

Karane: THAT'S THE SAME THING! WHAT IS EVEN THE DIFFERENCE!?

Hahari: We should start saying we Love him more Often.

Just then you Teleported onto the Roof!

Y/n: Sorry I had to help Dende with something. He Wanted me to get him A Burger because all they eat up there is Either Pure Water or Senzu seeds on the Side. Hm? Something wrong?

Hakari then quickly Hugged you surprising you!

Hakari: Y/n I Know I never say this enough but I really truly Love you more than anything in the world!! You're an amazing Man who literally risked Life and Death to Protect me and everyone else!! You even saved me from ending my Own Life, and I know For A Fact I wouldn't even be here without you every step of the way!! I LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOU!!

Y/n:

Kusuri then Hugged you next!

Kusuri: KUSURI LOVES YOU TOO! YEP YEP! KUSURI KNOWS YOU ALWAYS LOVE ME SO MUCH YOU WOULD TEST ALL OF MY MOST DANGEROUS DRUGS WITHOUT QUESTION, AND YOU ALWAYS TRUST ME THAT THEY ARE ALWAYS SAFE, AND YOU EVEN NEVER LOST LOVE IN ME WHENEVER MESS UP! I LOVE YOU!!

Karane: WAIT! YOU'RE HER GINEAU Pig!?

Hahari: YOU MUST CEASE THIS IMMEDIATELY! AT LEAST GET AN ACTUALLY HIRED TESTER!

Kusuri: Kusuri's sorry! Yep, yep!

Nano then Hugged you Next.

Nano: Y/n I Know for A Fact I am not the very best at showing my emotions so Let me say That You Introduced Love into my Life and Even taught me to see the significance of everyday Things, and Those are some things that are so beyond precious to Me that I shall never let it go. It is the most significant anything I was ever given, and I Love you.

Shizuka then Hugged you Next.

Shizuka: "I Love you too Y/n and you Given me A Voice, and You treat me so kindly and Protect me from the world in such A Way that you are my Knight in Golden Armor. You are the hero That I needed, the one to Pull the Holy Grail out of the Stone, the Romeo to My Juliet, My One true Love. I Love you beyond anything."

Then Hahari Hugged you putting your head into her Chest.

Hahari: Y/n-San, You made me feel Love again. I thought after the death of my first True Love I would never Love again, but you proved me wrong. You saved me from my own self-wallowing depression. I May still Love my First Love with all of my heart but You have all of that space as well.

Mei then Joined in as well.

Mei: Y/n-San I always thought my Only Purpose in life was to serve others as I thought I was truly worthless without doing so but you showed me that I am worth far more than that, and Your Spoiling had shown me that it's Okay to be Served every once in A While and Take some time to relax. You Treat me Like A Queen, and I Love you.

Iku then Hugged you Next.

Iku: Y/n-San you Truly do Love me for who I am flaws and all and you even go as Far as to help me explore my greatest Fantasies, and I Love you for that! You're also so Kind, compassionate, amazing, Heroic, and you even went as far as to train us all to become baseball players to help save my team! I Love you!

Karane: So Who goes first?

Kururmi: I don't know.

Karane: I Love you-

Kurumi: I LOVE YOU Y/N-SAN!

Karane: Damn.

Kurumi then Hugged you as she smiled.

Kurumi: Y/N! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU ACTUALLY MAKE ME HAPPY AND FEED ME TONS OF YUMMY TREATS THAT HELP KEEP ME FULL! YOU TAKE ME ON FUN DATES, AND SHOWED ME THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO TRULY CARE ABOUT ME! I LOVE YOU!

Karane: ...

Hahari: Karane you don't have to say if, if you don't want-

Karane then Hugged you wildly

Karane: I LOVE YOU Y/N-KUN!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, YOU ACTUALLY ARE THE BEST BOYFRIEND EVER AND I KNOW I NEVER SAY IT AS MUCH AS I SHOULD, BUT I LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU!!

By this point you were full-on crying A River of Tears!

Y/n: OH I LOVE YOU GIRLS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! I LOVE EVERY SINGLE DETAIL OF YOU GIRLS SO MUCH YOU ARE ALL SO PERFECT!!! I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR ALL OF YOU!! I WILL EVEN FIGHT AGAINST THE ODDS AND CHALLENGE THE WHOLE MULTIVERSE JUST TO PROTECT ALL OF YOU!!! YOU'RE ALL SO AMAZING, LIKE HAKARI'S BEAUTY, KARANE'S TSUNDERE CUTENESS, SHIZUKA'S KAWAII-NESS, NANO'S TSUNDERE LOVE, KUSURI'S WACKY NATURE, HAHARI'S BEAUTY AND MOTHERLY WARMTH, MEI'S LOYALTY AND CONSTANT SMILE, AND EVEN IKU'S INCREDIBLE ATHLETIC PROWESS!! I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR ALL!! YOU ARE ALL SO PERFECT, AND AMAZING, AND CUTE, AND I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU ALL SO MUUUUUUUUUCH~!!!!!

All of the girls were Hit by A Love Bomb as they were all So Induced with Love they all had the Exact same Reaction!

Girls: (Minds) HE'S SUCH A PERFECT BOYFREIND~!!!!