A Date with Nano!

You had then shown up at A Theme Park in New Tokyo as you were just smiling waiting for Nano to arrive and she was wearing A White-shirt, A Gray Jacket, Black Jeans, and even A Nice Handbag strapped over her shoulder.

Y/n: Aww, You Look so Cute!

Nano: Thank you. May we go on this Date?

Y/n: Of course and I had gotten this Camera!

You then Pulled out A Photographic Camera, and Nano looked unimpressed.

Nano: That is inefficient.

Y/n: Huh?

Nano: That Camera Produces Physical Photos and If you Lose or have those Photos destroyed you will lose all of those memories. It is severely Inefficient.

Y/n: (Sigh) This is seriously going to be hard to get through to you. Look I Know what we should do! Come with me!

Nano: Fine.

You then took her away to A Nearby Ride which ended up being the Merry go round as you were both Riding it and you were excited!

Y/n: Woohoo!! This is Exciting right Nano?

Nano: This is inefficient.

Y/n: Really?

Nano: These Animals go nowhere and we are just going in A Bunch of numerous circles going nowhere. If you were to make something like this it should go somewhere. This is Inefficient.

Y/n: Okay Then. Let me Just Take you somewhere else then.

You then decided to take her to A Haunted House as you smiled!

Y/n: Very Scary Right? Huh?

Nano: I don't think so.

Just then A Zombie Jumped out and Nano Just stood there unfazed.

Nano: I don't know why we should be Scared. Monsters like these don't exist here. This is all an attempt to put fear into us but they don't have any real monsters. This is very Inefficient. They should Just Remove the Haunted in this Haunted House.

Y/n: That's Just A House!!

You then decided to take her to some Spinning Tea Cups!

Y/n: HAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS FUN, HUH!?

Nano: This is Inefficent.

Y/n: Seriously!?

Nano: This Ride only has spinning Cups and Music, and People are somehow Happy. It is almost as if the spinning and repeating music is meant to hypnotize people into Fake Happiness like it's some kind of Drug meant to pacify the masses.

Y/n: Okay... That is Kind of Creepy...

Nano: This is all Infefficent.

You just sighed.

You then took her to A Maze!

Y/n: Look at this! A Maze! Interesting Huh?

Nano instead decided to Look over the Wall.

Y/n: What are you doing?

Nano: I am Looking over the Wall. That is the Most Efficient Method.

Y/n: Don't do that! That Defeats the Purpose!

You both then ended up walking through the Maze, where you soon both ended up walking through A Bunch of Dead Ends.

Nano: Why would they Just Have A Bunch of dead ends? It would be far more efficient if they had A Single path to the end.

Y/n: THAT DEFEATS THE PURPOSE!!

You then ended up taking her to A Ferris wheel, And soon you were both at the very top of the wheel.

Y/n: This is very Nice Huh? It's so beautiful Out there.

Nano: ...

Y/n: Wait, are you Scared?

Nano: A Person can fall from A Height this High and it will Kill them. Humans have A natural right to fear what can Kill them.

Y/n: Want me to sit next to you?

Nano Just sat there and you walked over sitting next to her as you then Held her hand and she Blushed.

Later...

You and Nano were both Now at A Food Truck sitting on A Picnic Table as you smiled and she seemed pretty much unchanged.

Y/n: So Nano did you have Fun Today?

Nano: Yes, I had plenty of fun.

Y/n: GREAT! That Means You have seen the Importance of Fun!!

Nano: No. It was all Pointless.

Y/n: Huh?

Nano: Even though it was all Fun it was incredibly Inefficent. It had not given me anything I could Use. The Only Important things are the things that can help one's Future endeavors, but this was not one of them. It was completely Pointless.

Y/n: Huh. I see.

You then Take out the Photos you had Taken throughout the day and create A Fireball under it with your other hand.

Y/n: Well I Guess there is no use for these.

You then Tried to Burn them but Nano in A Sudden Kneejerk reaction Grabbed the Photos and held them close to her Body as if she was protective of them.

Y/n: Nano?

Nano: I'm sorry it's Just... I felt something when I saw you were going to Burn those Photos. I was afraid you were going to do so. I... I actually felt something. I felt some Incredible Value out of those moments.

Y/n: Nano, That's what I'm talking about! That Vaule you felt was pretty Much The Happiness and Fun you had! That's Having more out of life than Just Efficiency! That's called Living! You had Found Value out of something that wasn't Efficient! 

Nano: I see. I wish to stay in your Harem Y/n-San. I guess there is More to Life than Efficiency as you said.

Y/n: Great!! I'm Happy you think so!! So Do you want to Visit my Mansion? My Mom can Make us Mochi Donuts!

Nano: That Food seems Very Enifficent.

Y/n: Yes, but that's Fun!

Nano: I see.

You then handed her the Photos.

Y/n: Take these so you can remember this day forever.

Nano: (Blushing) T-Thank you Y/n-San...

She then ended up Pecking you on the cheek as you Blushed back.