How Y/n and Juvia Met!

A/n: Inspired by my Friends Math4523 and blue575. Please Read their Awesome Stories!

You were Lying on the Couch with Juvia With Her Lying on your Chest as you were Petting her head as she Blushed.

Juvia: Oh Darling, You're too Kind.

Y/n: Juvia, It's the least I can do. Also, where did you get that Santa Outfit?

Juvia: Juvia had Mirajane make it for me. Do you Like it?

A/n: Imagine she's Holding A Y/n Doll Instead of A Gray Doll shall we?

You then Kissed her on the cheek.

Y/n: I Love it Juvia~

Juvi: JUVIIIII~!!

Y/n: (Thoughts) It's weird how we first Met considering how we are now. I still remember that day when we first fought.

Flashback!

You were in the Middle of some Guild Gone Bad as everyone was trying to Save Fairy Tail from being destroyed by A Massive Magical Cannon and of course, you had to Fight Juvia!

Y/n: Juvia You don't have to do this! I know you don't!

Juvia: Juvia doesn't Care. Juvia understands that The Master's Plan Must go through.

Y/n: Then I Guess You're the real Fool then. You and Your entire Guild. A Whole Guild Of Fools led by an even Bigger Fool.

Juvia: Tch! GRRRRRRRRRR! I GUESS THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS LOVE!!!

Juvia: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

She Turned herself into Boiling Water as Boiling rain rained down upon you and she then charged at you trying and Scald you but you coated your Body in Armament Haki and grabbed her by the Face squishing her cheeks!

Y/n: I wish You take this fight more seriously. Now Let me show you what A True Wizard Can do!

Juvia: HOW DARE YOU MOCK ME!!!

She tried to Scald you but...

Y/n: Ice-Make: Black Hydra!!

You then Created A Giant Haki-coated Hydra made out of Ice!

Juvia: PATHETIC!

She then tried to slice it with A Water attack but for every head she cut in that attack two more took its Place!

Y/n: That's How Hydra's work Juvia. Now Watch this! Earth-Water Dragon: Mud Shot!!

You then Fired Mud at her which Slowed her down!

Y/n: Now! Ice Capsule!!

You then Froze her in Place Knowing that she's made entirely out of water!

Juvia: W-What do you Plan on doing with me Now?

Y/n: Nothing.

Juvia: H-Huh?

Y/n: It's not you who is evil it's your Master. I shall let you go on this One. Also By the way?

Juvia: Huh?

Y/n: You're Cute when You're angry. Very Feisty.

Juvia: (Blushing) E-Eh... J... J............... JUUUUUUVIIIIIIIIIIIII~!!!!

Flashback End...

You then Looked down on Juvia who was Now Sleeping on your chest.

Y/n: (Blushing) Yeah, but I suppose She was always just too freaking cute.