Literature Club Sparring!

Soon Medaka had Taken The Supernatural Literature Club under her wing as she began to have them Train with her which Usually had wearing A Gi which she barely bothered to tie up half the time, and teaching them to be stronger.

Soon the girls had Become Far stronger while our Chuunobiyo Jurai still lagged Significantly due to his Powers being Mostly useless unless you want A Light during the night or A Little bit of heat during A Nippy day.

Of course, Medaka called you over to help and you showed up in Full Gi and everything.

Y/n: Alright Medaka what is it?

Medaka: I need you to spar with these Lovely Ladies!

Tomoyo, Hatoko, and Sayumi all Blushed while Chifuyu Just Smiled seeing you like A Big Brother.

Y/n: Fine But I'll be severely Holding back.

Medaka: Good! Now... BEGIN!

Suddenly Tomoyo stopped time as she tried to get from behind but suddenly you disappeared!

Tomoyo: Huh!? But I Froze time! He can Move! Unless-!?

Just then you appeared above her with A Steam roller!

Tomoyo: W-What the hell!?

Y/n: Roller Rolla Da!! ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAOROA!!

Just then the Steam Roller blew up as Chifuyu got behind you and used her powers to Create A Rocket Launcher and she fired it at you! You tried outrunning it but realized it was A Heat-seeking Rocket Launcher!

Y/n: Clever girl.

Hatoko then got in front of you and She used her Powers to Create an elemental Fist to hit you with, but you ate the entire attack!

Y/n: I'M ALL FIRED UP!!

You then Activated Dragon Force!

Y/n: Fire-Rock Dragon Talon!!

You then kicked her in the face sending her flying towards Chifuyu and she slammed into her!

Hatoko: Owie!

Chifuyu: Wait, where is that Missile?

It then flew towards both of them!

Hatoko/Chifuyu: Oh Crapbaskets!

Y/n: Oh You say that too?

Just then the Missile hit them both blowing up!

Just then Sayumi appeared and quickly was able to revert the Rocket to its original state as it chased after you again!

Sayumi: You can't escape this. Every time it blows up then I shall restore it to its base form and it will chase you again.

Y/n: Fine then! Heaven's Door!!

You then wrote in her Mind "I can't restore the Rocket back to its original state" and You quickly dispatched her as well!

Y/n: I win!!

You then Looked around at what you did.

Y/n: Oh... Maybe I should have Held back A Little bit more...

Later!

You had quickly healed all of the girls and thankfully they were Okay Now and you had begun treating them.

Y/n: I Hope You're All Okay. I didn't mean to take it that Far.

Tomoyo: Oh It's no problem, Really~!

Hatoko: Yes, It's Perfectly Fine! You're so Kind~!

Sayumi: Indeed, You are Kind enough to heal us. We're thankful for that.

Chifiyu: You are A Great Big brother figure.

All of the girls then Noticed that they were all Getting close to you and they all got Jealous as their powers flared up again and Jurai was Kind of Scared.

Medaka: Something wrong Jurai?

Jurai: I-I am so Far Behind, and they are so Powerful! I'm starting to get scared of what they'll do if they actually fight each other over him.

Medaka: Don't worry about it, I Know Y/n can handle this. He's dealt with so Many women Before.

Jurai: Well, I Hope so. He's A Really Good Guy.

Medaka: Indeed he is~

Meanwhile, someone watched from afar with them Literally Crushing A Wall with their hand as Black Fire like Jurai's emitted from it.

???: Damnit! First, they all act lovey-dovey towards each other and now they're taking what's Mine. He's supposed to confess to me first, Not to their girls! I guess I'll have to take matters into my own Hands.