She's A Gag Manga Character!/ The Professor!

Math was currently running away from Arale as she kept on trying to Play Patty Cake with him!

Arale: Come on! Play with me!

Math: NOOOOOOOOOO! Wait, I can fight. Alright, Take this! Rasengan!!

Arale: Oh That Looks Fun! But I can do better!

Math: Huh?

Arale: Super Big Fun Rasengan!!

She then Created A Giant Purple Rasengan about the size of A Small Mountian.

Math: Uh...

Arale: Take this!!

Math: AAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

He was then blasted back by A Giant explosion!

Math: HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!? Wait... There can only be one Possibility. She could be A Gag Manga character. Let me try something else. Spirit Fission!!

He then tried to suck energy out of her but it didn't work!

Math: Huh? She's not Organic?

Arale: TAKE THIS!

She then Punched the ground as suddenly the Earth Split in Half but suddenly it was back to Nomral!

Math: HUH!? HOW!? THAT QUICKLY!?

Arale: Hyoyoyoyoyoyo! You're so Funny!

Math: (Thoughts) Damnit, I can't win like this! I have to use some Hail Mary! I have to try this Now! (Out of thoughts) Alright then!!

Arale: Huh?

Math: Take this!! 1-Tail Rasenshiruken!!

He was expecting her to dodge but instead, it pretty much decapitated her head off!

Math: OH MY GOD!!!

You then showed up!

Y/n: Bro, what's wrong!?

Math: OH MY GOD!!! SHE LITERALLY GOT DECAPITATED!! I KILLED HER!!

Just then Arale Grabbed her head and Put it back on!

Arale: HYOYOYOYOYOYO! That was Pretty Funny!

Y/n: Wait, she's an Android!

Math: Oh! Oh... Oh, Thank God... I thought I killed A Little Girl... Oh, Sweet Heavenly Buddha...

Arale: Wait, A Second! I know you!

Y/n: You Do?

Arale: You're that Y/n Kid!

Y/n: Wait A Second...

You then remembered You fought A Girl who Looked exactly like her when you were about 6.

Y/n: Wait, I remember you too! You Kicked my ass!

Arale: Oh Yeah! That was Fun!

Y/n: It wasn't for Me!

Arale: Oh Okay! I didn't mean to make it Unfun! I Just-

???: ARALE-CHAAAAAAAN!!!

Arale: Oh It's the Professor!

Y/n/Math: Professor?

Just then you both saw A Man begin running over almost completely horrified!

Doctor Slump (Real Name: Senbe Norimaki/ He is A Famous Professor Known for Making A Bunch of Impossible inventions like Arale/ He is also A Real Dumbass and A Real Pervert as well/ He goes under the Guise of Being Arale's Uncle)

Slump: Arale what were you doing!? You could get Caught! They could find out your A Robot!

Arale: Oh But Professor I found an Old Friend!

Arale then Pointed at you.

Y/n: Yo.

Slump: (Thoughts) Oh No, Oh No, Oh No, Oh No, Oh No, Oh no! They will find out that Arale-Chan is A Robot! If so my research could be released! I Must do it to become the Greatest Scientist ever known! My Intelligent and Calculating Scientist Mind shall think of A Way to-

Y/n: She's A Robot right?

Slump: (Thoughts) OH NO! HE FOUND OUT! THEY KNOW! WHAT DO WE DO NOW!?

Y/n: This Guy is an Idiot.

Math: Yeah.

Slump: HEY YOU TRY THINKING OF A PLAN RIGHT ON THE SPOT IF YOU CAN!! I'M THE GENIUS HERE!!

Y/n/Math: We doubt it.

Slump: ACK!!

He then fell over!