Misaka's Middle School Friend!

Misaka was walking through the Streets of New Tokyo Just Minding her own business as she was beginning to think of some things.

Misaka: (Sigh) I Know Y/n's Birthday is coming up but I don't know what to get him. He's A Man who has everything.

Just then Kuroko Appeared and Hugged Kuroko behind her!

Kuroko: Hey, Sissy!

Misaka: AGH! What is wrong with you!?

Kuroko: Oh I Just Love you so Much Sissy! Oh, That reminds me it's so Hot outside Today!

She then pulled out A Bottle of Sunscreen Lotion and began moving her hands pervertedly as her face did the same.

Kuroko: Let me rub this all over your Body~! You don't want any Freckles now do you~?

Misaka: Hey! Get off! I said get off Kuroko!

Later...

After that Scuffle Misaka and Kuroko were now eating Crepes, as Misaka took A Deep breath Looking at her friend.

Misaka: (Sigh) Kuroko What the hell is wrong with you?

Kuroko: I Love you too Much Sissy!

Misaka: (Sigh) Yeah. Look I need to go and Look For A Present for Y/n's Birthday so Please-

Just then the Monster Alert Sirens Began roaring as Misaka looked around.

Misaka: Huh? Another Monster Attack? In Broad daylight?

Kuroko then stuffed her Crepe in her Mouth as she then ran off to Help!

Kuroko: Come on Sissy!

Misaka: Hey! Wait!

A Giant Ogre Like Monster was walking through the city Smashing through anything that would Piss it off, as Misaka Turned her attention to it!

Misaka: Kuroko Can you teleport it closer to me?

Kuroko: Yes, I can do that Sissy!

Misaka: Good!

Kuroko then Teleported to the Monster and she grabbed its Shoulder!

Kuroko: Geez, Have you eve tried any Moisterizer?

Orge: GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!

She then Teleported it in front of Misaka who already grabbed A 100 Yen coin and Fired it at the Giant Monster which pierced its Chest it then began to fall on top of it, but A Giant Round Ball of Flesh slammed into the Monster leg sending it back the other way thankfully avoiding it from Killing anyone.

Kuroko: Huh? Who was that?

Misaka: Huh? Nagisa?

Just then the Figure slimmed down as she got up!

Nagisa: Hey Misaka! I haven't seen you since Middle school! How's it going?

Nagisa Mikagami (She was A Friend from Mikasa's Middle School/ She was A Part of A Clique war that nearly Turned incredibly Violent until they all worked together to beat A True Threat/ Power: Oil Control/ This Power allows her to control the Fat ...

Nagisa Mikagami (She was A Friend from Mikasa's Middle School/ She was A Part of A Clique war that nearly Turned incredibly Violent until they all worked together to beat A True Threat/ Power: Oil Control/ This Power allows her to control the Fat in Peoples Bodie even in their Blood, she can make herself and other People Fat, skinny, or even change where the Fat in their Body is/ She has A Problem with her Powers because people love to use her only for them even when she had A Clique to stop people from doing so because they did so as well)

Misaka: Huh? Oh, Nagisa It's been so long I-

She then noticed that Kuroko was Holding onto her as if she was some kind of Jealous Partner meeting their partner's Ex for the first time!

Nagisa: Oh Whose this?

Kuroko: I'm her Girlfriend thank you!

Misaka: (Blushing) We are not dating!! 

Nagisa: Oh Misaka I Have to Know How You're doing these days! Let me come with you!

Kuroko: NO!

Misaka: (Relaxed Exhale) That'll be Fine.