The Noise-Chan!

You all then continued up the tower and thanks to that Nuke you Fired being Helpful as you all had to climb through A Bunch of theme Park-themed Levels, and soon you were all in another Boss room where you all had to Pay A Toll to enter.

Y/n: So I wonder who it is this time?

???: Hahahahahahaha! So We Meet again Peppina-Chan!

Peppina: Huh? Who are you? I can't even see you!

???: You don't recognize me? You should. I am your worst enemy. I am The Noise-Chan! The Destroyer of Pizza! Your Pizza!

The Noise-Chan (A Parody of the Noid Obviously/ She is pretty Crazy and Revenge driven against Peppina-Cahan for pretty much no reason/ Has some slight toon force powers)

Peppina: I don't know you.

Noise-Chan: Of course You do! I'm Noise-chan!

Peppina: No. I never Met you. What is your deal?

Noise-Chan: I destroy your Pizzas!

Peppina: Yeah doesn't ring the bell.

Noise-Chan then ended up sulking in the Corner as you decided to talk to her.

Y/n: Hey Noise-chan are you Okay?

Noise-chan: NO! Do you not Know what's it Like to Not have your Mere existence Validated!?

Peppina: I DON'T KNOW YOU!

Math: Okay calm down Crazy Pants!

Y/n: Noise-Chan You need to be calm about this. Your Existence doesn't depend on someone recognizing me. I mean holy Shit girl I was Literally an Unsung Hero for some time even after destroying some Solar system destroying Bio Android. You need to be your own Person.

Noise-chan: (Blushing) Y-Yeah you know what?

She then threw A Smoke Bomb and ran out As if she was Batman.

Math: Well that was anti-climactic.

Y/n: Welp I call that cute! Let's keep moving-

Peppina then already ran out at Mach 5 speeds!

Math: (Sweatdrops) Of course...