The Milk Crisis! (Part 1)

You stood there in front of Azalea, as you were A Little shocked she would Pull shit like this, and you knew she was going to attack again so you had an Idea.

Y/n: Why?

Azalea: Why what?

Y/n: Why would you do this? What's your End Goal?

Azalea: Have you ever heard of X Energy?

Y/n: Never heard of that.

Azalea: It is a Strange phenomenon that can be created through Intercourse, and I plan to use that to make myself Beyond A God.

Y/n: So You're A Witch?

Azalea: Exactly, Wendy and I used to be friends, but Now she's one of my Cows. I plan to use all of this Milk and Sex to power myself to become A God. Sure A Few people may die being drained from so Much energy and sex, but hey that's no Skin off my Nose.

Y/n: YOU'RE GOING TO KILL MY FRIENDS!?

Azalea: No, Not all of them. Skarpne would make the perfect Battery. Her Unatrual Biology and sex drive shall make her perfect for the Job.

You then Began to pump your heart as you stood.

Y/n: I won't let you Hurt her.

Azaela: And What are you going do to?

Y/n: Do You hear it?

Azalea: Hear what?

Y/n: The Drums of Liberation.

Y/n: Pfft, Hahahahahahaha! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I FEEL LIKE I CAN FIGHT MORE! PUNCH MORE! I CAN KICK YOUR ASS! NOW! GUM GUM GIANT PISTOL!!

Azalea: WHAT THE!?

You had sent her flying as you Jumped into the room Above like A Slingshot, and you were able to get Dumfer!

Y/n: Pffft! Hahahahaha! Dumfer get to the Control room! Fine, A Way to fight!

Dumfer: Right! Let's go Undi!

Undi: Fine then! Truce!

Y/n: Hahahahahaha! Oh, I feel so Good! I don't care about what's happening around me!

Just then Azalea appeared above you, as she smirked!

Azalea: You Might be Strong, But I will become Stronger!!

Y/n: No Problem! Hehe! Let's settle this!